April Miles Walked (jogged, ran, etc.)

Options
2»

Replies

• kerricus
    kerricus Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You are killing it kerricus! Great logging!! :drinker:

Aw. Thanks! I made a commitment to myself of 2014 in 2014. I'm working towards that ultimate goal.
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to try a new schedule to get running again. Running after work isn't working for me. I am too tired, to distracted and it throws off my whole night. So I am going to start getting up ~5/515, eat breakfast and run 6-6:30 ish and then go to work. I was getting up at 5 and running but without eating which is a giant no-no. So I am going to tweak it and make this work so I can get back in a routine.
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to try a new schedule to get running again. Running after work isn't working for me. I am too tired, to distracted and it throws off my whole night. So I am going to start getting up ~5/515, eat breakfast and run 6-6:30 ish and then go to work. I was getting up at 5 and running but without eating which is a giant no-no. So I am going to tweak it and make this work so I can get back in a routine.
    I wish I could do it in the mornings before work but my schedule is too busy and frankly I cannot get myself up in the 5 o'clock hour unless my place is on fire. Good luck Dani girl!

Jo
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I am a bit behind for my goal but the weather is supposed to be gorgeous this weekend. Time to play catch up!
  • kerricus
    kerricus Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm just learning to run. It's hard for me to take it slow. I'm trying to do every other day and stick to a mile this first week, then up it a little bit more every week.

I also want to start lifting, but I've been saying that for a year now. I just can't seem to get myself to the gym. Monday. I will do it Monday!

In the mean time, I keep on walking.
  • JRIV60
    Options
    Hi peeps!

As noted in the weigh in thread, things have been a bit hectic at mi casa since Thursday. I will add in my little bit of walking from this weekend and will finish strong. I am so close to meeting April's goal that it has me motivated to get er dun!! hee hee

We got three days to wrap this challenge up, we got this!!! So proud of your efforts for realz! :drinker:

xo,

Jo
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I will probably be a little short since it is going to rain here most of the rest of the month here but I am going to try and at least get in a few more miles!.
  • JRIV60
    Options
    I just logged in my walks for today and happen to notice all of our remaining miles for the month and I squealed with excitement. We are totally so close to our goals! I am really proud of us ladies for sticking it out this month and warming our bodies up for some new challenges. :wink:

Let me know if you would like me to make a spreadsheet for May. I am down for another spring month of moving. :0)

xo,

Jo
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Missed my goal by 3.9 miles. If it was freezing and raining cats and dogs I would go out and push out 4 miles but the weather and my mood are not cooperating. I am still very proud that I got moving more and I will just continue to improve in the months to come!
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I just logged in my walks for today and happen to notice all of our remaining miles for the month and I squealed with excitement. We are totally so close to our goals! I am really proud of us ladies for sticking it out this month and warming our bodies up for some new challenges. :wink:

Let me know if you would like me to make a spreadsheet for May. I am down for another spring month of moving. :0)

xo,

Jo

I would totally track May if you post a spreadsheet. Maybe more want to join?
  • JRIV60
    Options
    Already done Dani! I posted the May miles thread a few minutes ago. I was sooooo close to meeting my goal for this month. These last few rainy days did it for me. I will for sure meet it in May.

See you next month. :wink:

xo,

Jo