Medifast Mashed Potatoes?

Options
irisia99
irisia99 Posts: 58 Member
Oh, please someone order these and tell me if they're good or not! I'm guessing not but I'll wait to see your reviews. I just got a new order but I may order one on my next one.

Replies

• wendyrvp
    wendyrvp Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am hoping they are good too. I love taters!
  • S4M4N7H4
    S4M4N7H4 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I hope so.... I need a potato
  • kmarshalljansen
    kmarshalljansen Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to them... I'll definitely be trying them soon!

--
    http://weightlossachievementunlocked.blogspot.com/
  • jessicah56
    jessicah56 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just tried the garlic ones and they aren't bad. I feel like it needs something so I added a laughing cow to it. It reminded me of the boxed ones you can buy. I like them but I can't have them too much...
  • kmarshalljansen
    kmarshalljansen Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the Sour Cream and Chives Mashed Potatoes with my order today. I'll report back next week :)

--
    http://weightlossachievementunlocked.blogspot.com/
  • jazirae
    jazirae Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I got the garlic ones and added some "Perfect Pinch" garlic pepper (salt free) and they were really good!
  • mjones6599
    mjones6599 Posts: 129
    Options
    Yes, both reminded me of the instant potatoes. They both tasted good though. They will definitely get you through your potato fix :smile:
  • irisia99
    irisia99 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I've only tried the garlic mashed potatoes and I can say they're good and disgusting at the same time. The first bite is good, the second bite is disgusting. I'm eating them slowly. Glad to try them for the variety but also glad I didn't buy a whole box. I'm pleasantly surprised they're salty enough. I expected them to be bland.
  • geekishgirl
    geekishgirl Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am not having any luck with these. I order the garlic mashed potatoes and was very excited because I love mashed potatoes so much. I was hoping that having these would curb my cravings for the real thing. Not so much. I have tried reducing the water, cooking for longer... In the end I just can't do it. I just ate most of them but the last two bites I had to spit out. I've heard others like them though so maybe I'm doing something wrong?
  • chichic77
    chichic77 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i tried the sour cream and chive ones. i just finished my 1st week with medifast and have been experimenting with the foods to get them to a consistency that i like. i had these the regular way and then i made them as per the directions, but then i let them cool and i sprayed a pan with non stick cooking spray and i made 2 pancakes out of the mashed potatoes. it gave it a nice crisp outside and was more enjoyable to me.
  • SexyBoomer
    SexyBoomer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I make them with a touch of margarine, a little almond milk and some almond mozz. cheese (counts as part of your lean).. then I add some salt, pepper, garlic and red pepper.. Very hearty and delicious!