Tired

arabianhorselover
arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
Does anyone else just fee tired from life? I have worked for over 30 years mostly in jobs I didn't like. I have almost raised 3 children. I have dealt with a dysfunctional family and compulsive overeating for most of my life.Due to my lousy self esteem it has always been difficult for me to deal with other people, etc. etc.

I'm having a day where I just don't want to be at work, since I'm generally off on at least half of Good Friday, and I just want to go someplace and rest. This whole eat less and exercise more thing has been taking so much time and energy, also.
\
Does anyone else feel this way?

Replies

• lgumert
    lgumert Posts: 20
    I feel very tired too. I also come from a dysfunctional family and have low self esteem. I've been underemployed/unemployed for a long time (also self employed but not earning much that way) and that is very demoralizing, as well as making it very hard to eke by. My daughter has serious emotional issues; she's back in a partial hospitalization program for the fourth time in two years. I feel like every time I start making some progress, she has a setback and I have to put everything on hold again. There are many days that I just want to run away from home! I'm doing okay with the eating part but I haven't been getting as much exercise lately, since she was suspended from school and home all the time for a month.
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Life is hard. That is for sure. Basically a series of problems to be solved, it seems. Sorry about the problems with your daughter. I hope it gets better soon.

Lisa
  • lgumert
    lgumert Posts: 20
    Thanks. I hope things get better for you, too.
    Lynn