Any Current Richard Fans Out There?

Options
Kimberlaw01
Kimberlaw01 Posts: 16 Member
I was wondering if anyone has Disco Sweat and whether they liked it or not ... I've got Sweatin' 1 and 3 and they are so much fun, I want more! :)

Replies

• bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the disco sweat one. I have 1 and 4 I like, 2 I couldn't get into. 3 is good. I also do Leslie Sansone walk off the pounds and love that as well. I do sweating in the morning and it gets my body going and walking in the afternoon
  • Kimberlaw01
    Kimberlaw01 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have the original Sweatin' and number 5. I bought the 80's one as well. I just love his positive attitude. Following him on Twitter now. I found some DVD's by The Firm. They are great so far, though, I do recognize that God did not give me rhythm. :)
  • bandit5125
    Options
    I do his 1st one actively 5-6 days a week. I tried the 2nd and 3rd and couldn't get into them and the 4th has too many motions that go too fast so until I get used to it I get my best workout from the 1st one. I also do Leslie Sansone walking away the pounds dvds and I love them! so when you combine the 2 you get a great workout!

eventually I will try his other ones but right now I am comfortable and losing weight so it helps!

good luck to you!
  • SassyMoonbeams
    SassyMoonbeams Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I am new here!

I have nearly all the DVDs! Richard is who got me into working out cause the workouts are not patronizing and dull like some out there (I'm sorry but I hate the way Jillian Michaels talks in her DVDs!). I mostly now do the 80s party off the pounds....that one kills me.....OMG when "turn back time" comes on I die a little inside lol but feel soooo good when I'm done!
  • jhtalbert
    jhtalbert Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a big Richard Simmons fan. Lost weight with hm before. Even now, with me close, again, to my goal I use Sweatin to the Oldies 1 - 4. Love his stuff.
  • tobybears8
    tobybears8 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I had his tapes but couldn't play them and finally found a CD of his so I was going to go home after work at try it out. I like his videos because they are people MY SIZE, with MY PROBLEMS. It is so much fun to watch at the end and see how much some of them have lost. Hoping to make some friends along the way. Good Luck to everyone on this endeavor.
  • bandit5125
    Options
    I was ding them to get into exercise again. now I am on to Leslie Sansone walking dvds. I am getting more of a workout and toning more.
  • RMMMT14
    RMMMT14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Richard Simmons kicks my butt! I have his first and 5th dvd workouts. The 1st dvd is 45 minutes and the 5th dvd is an hour. I feel like the people in the 5th dvd are more relatable. Richard is constantly encouraging and I don't know about you, but at the end of either dvd they do a success weight loss dance. Talk about major motivation! I also like the availability I have to workout/sing along with my non-dancing body. Lol I didn't realize how much I really couldn't dance until Richard!
  • espomama12
    espomama12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me! I've loved him for years. Current favorite is Party Off the Pounds
  • ninjapizzeria
    ninjapizzeria Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 2 favorites of Richard Simmons, Sweatin to the oldies 1, and Tone and Sweat