Any other short girls here?

Options

Replies

• jennrand
    jennrand Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and my weight stays right around 115. I'm not real concerned with losing weight, I just want to tone up--I basically have no muscle. I have a small chest, small butt, and my stomach sticks out. My goals are to tone up and flatten my stomach.
  • Hattie2513
    Hattie2513 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft and 117lbs! Really wanting to tone up and get fit! Just started my routine back into the gym and swimming. Doing lots of classes, when I can find time in between my two jobs and diploma. Last year was easier, but I had shorter working day... It always takes me a while to get back into my routine.. My goal is to get to 100, but that isn't taking muscle into account. I am naturally toned, but my main photo was what I used to be like so its there as a frequent reminder of how happy I was when I was fit. I am not sure how fit I actually was, but I'd like to get more stamina and improve my general health.

I always love motivation, sometimes I don't have it though.. Always happy to have new friends to share ideas too :)
  • AlyK47
    AlyK47 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty short - 5'2" and my CW's 114 pounds. I'm aiming for 103 pounds! (: I have a pretty high body fat percentage, so I'm trying to lose weight and tone up.
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm 5'3" and I am currently at my goal weight of 125 and just started doing one of jillian Michaels no more trouble zones which includes lifting 3 to 5 pound weights which is plenty for me since I've never lifted weights before. Anyhow I am definitely skinney fat and am trying to tone up
  • gaveupheart
    gaveupheart Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2" and 120lbs. I dont care for the number. I'm def skinny fat.. have somewhere between 25%-29% bf (based on photos) and trying to get to at least 22-23%. im trying to tone and lose the fat on my hips mostly!
  • LiftHeavyWeights
    LiftHeavyWeights Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" and trying to get my body fat down and increase my lean muscle mass. I got it down from 33% (123 lbs. ) 7 months ago to around 27% (114 lbs. ) according to my scale but still have what's looks a fat donut around my belly button. I've been doing strength training and eating a healthy diet. Finding the combo of foods is challenging.
  • footychick907
    footychick907 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me as a friend I'm 5'2 and need the encouragement to stop eating crap lol
  • dolphingrl2481
    dolphingrl2481 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm 5'3" and I am currently at my goal weight of 125 and just started doing one of jillian Michaels no more trouble zones which includes lifting 3 to 5 pound weights which is plenty for me since I've never lifted weights before. Anyhow I am definitely skinney fat and am trying to tone up

I'm also 5'3 and weigh 124 currently. My gw is 120. I started doing Jm 6 week 6 pack and Jm ripped in 30. I'm also skinny fat and trying to tone up. My biggest problem area seems to be the belly.
  • apoorvasaur
    Options
    I'm 5"1' and 88 lbs.
    Feel free to add me!(:
  • qnguyen17
    qnguyen17 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5,2 an 104 lbs, just looking to tone up! Going well so far, seeing results already after about a month exercising. I am on 1400 calories a day + exercise ones.

I'm 5'2 and I only weigh one more pound than you lol. What kind of exercises are you currently doing? I am also looking to tone up. MFP has me at maintenance for 1470 calories/day.
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined the group! I'm 5'1"
    SW was 113.8
    CW is 109.4
    GW is anywhere between 105-115... just want to drop my bodyfat to 17% (currently at 19.5).
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm a shorty as well! 5'1" & weigh 116lbs. Looking to lose a bit more & tone up. We're planning on having our second baby this year so I'm happy where I'm at til the next baby is born. Just trying to be as healthy as I can be!
  • jnel90
    jnel90 Posts: 48
    Options
    4'11 3/4..:-)
  • SavinnaMarie
    SavinnaMarie Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    5'2 95 pounds :) goal is to tone body and lose tummy fat :)
  • Kaylee_F93
    Options
    I am 5ft maybe 5'1''. I am 150 GW 110. :)
  • ckinney82
    Options
    I am 5' and 103 pounds. I have worked hard to lose the baby weight (three children (ages 2,3 and 6) and my next goal is to build more muscle, better my times in the 5K races and show my children that being strong/ exercising is just a normal part of daily life.
  • minizombie
    minizombie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    5'1" and 104 lbs here. Eating at maintenance calories, going to start my bulk soon! I want to gain muscle first and then lose the fats to reveal them. Can't wait!
  • alysfit2014
    alysfit2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I might be in the wrong group - I'm 5'3 and 140 lbs. Maybe I'm not "skinny fat" - having hard time trying to figure out what that term means.
  • AdelaideNat
    AdelaideNat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I might be in the wrong group - I'm 5'3 and 140 lbs. Maybe I'm not "skinny fat" - having hard time trying to figure out what that term means.

"skinny-fat" essentially means being slim/skinny with no muscle tone/strength
  • AdelaideNat
    AdelaideNat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    5'1" and 104 lbs here. Eating at maintenance calories, going to start my bulk soon! I want to gain muscle first and then lose the fats to reveal them. Can't wait!

Pretty much the same here ! I'm 5'2" - 108 lbs, also @ maintenance & slowly (but surely...) working up the nerve to actually walk into the weight room instead of just skirting it ;-)