jenny181111
jenny181111 Posts: 163 Member
Thank you for joining me for the next ten weeks or so, on this mini journey :D

Replies

• allotmentgardener
    allotmentgardener Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Count me in.
    I weigh in every friday so starting from 18th April I weigh 13 stone (182 lb approx)
  • hcaple91
    hcaple91 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I wanna try :) i weigh 222. I have lost 6lbs in the past month.
  • skeet67
    skeet67 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hello all! I would like to join your group! I weigh 187 right now. I totally would love to see that scale drop by July and I need all the support I can get. I use to weigh 225 but lost down to 165 and this past 8 months have gained some back with job lose and stress. Things are back on track and I am ready to get this weight back off!!!
  • runsoborun
    runsoborun Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello All! This is a perfect group to be in! I would love to get down to 20 pounds by the summertime!
  • dizzybizz
    dizzybizz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone

Hoping to lose 20lbs along with you all.
  • rmsaucedo
    rmsaucedo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I weigh in on Wednesdays so I'll use that dates weight as my starter :)
    I'm motivated by a 2 & half week vacation in Puerto Rico next January - I have 38 weeks to shed, shed, SHED!
  • JetWan
    JetWan Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Would like to join in. I weighed in yesterday at 189.4
  • slimmalikah
    slimmalikah Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I'm up for the challenge!!
  • jenny181111
    jenny181111 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, thank you for the great response :D
    Have we all eaten our Easter eggs and ready to be healthier for summer?
    <3<3<3
  • Trundlegate
    Trundlegate Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to the challenge of losing 20lbs for the summer. I would really like to lose 18lbs by the middle of July, but this will be really tough, but I am very motivated, just need to keep the motivation going.

How are we going to use this group?

Good Luck

:smile:
  • GenelleGreenwald
    Options
    Count me in just started today and already in need of motivation :(
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I go away the last weekend in July so that gives me 14 weeks and if I could drop another 20 lbs I would be extremely happy.

I just got back on track today. It has been a very rough winter for me.
  • vegasbeauty87
    Options
    Count me in , I weigh in on Mondays , I'm currently 178.4lbs I started out at 225lbs 3years ago my goal is to get down to 140lbs .
  • Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Getting married in Oct and I wanna be under 200 - Im currently 219 and kinda stuck. So Im sure with help from you guys I can get going again!
  • lizp114
    lizp114 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    hi everyone my name is Liz I'm 32 years old and I'm the mother of four, looking to lose between 60 and 80 pounds overall, but looking forward to losing 20 pounds with this group please feel free to add me I'll be supportive of you and you be supportive of me and together we can achieve more also I'm from the Philadelphia area so if you're in Philly to or the surrounding areas that would be great.
  • lizp114
    lizp114 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    oh and my current weight is 194
  • shar0nann1e
    Options
    I'm getting married in October, so a 20lb loss by July would put me on a strong path to meet my goal by then. My current weight is 164, but being 5'2", you can see every lb of it.
  • cmglass10
    cmglass10 Posts: 31
    Options
    Count me in! Want to be down 20 lbs and be pre pregnancy weight by my 24th birthday in July. :D
  • whitehead1993
    Options
    Hi i'm very new to this but this is my aim! Going on holiday in July/Aug and would love to lose weight by then as im going to Greece so yeah Bikini weather right? Any tips for losing weight would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers
  • illinoisnewyork
    Options
    Just joined today and will need all the help I can find to stay on track. 20 lbs gone by July? Heck Yeah!!!