Day #1 the first fit test!

Options
mummybabyjojo
mummybabyjojo Posts: 87 Member
Hey guys hope you all have completed your first fit test!

As this is my second fit test in two days I took my time and didnt go all out due to being worn out and also I want to be able to improve throughout the next two months. Anyway my results from today are as follows:

Switch kicks 104
Power jacks 39
Power knees 70
Power jumps 30
Globe jumps 9
Suicide jumps 16
Push up jacks 23
Low plank oblique 33

Hope to see all of your results as well!

Good luck for tomorrow!!

Replies

• KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    woo hoo! even though this is my second round, I really quit pushing myself the last couple of weeks and it shows in this fit test
    I feel sick, but motivated. Two weeks from now I'm going to see some serious changes!!

switch kicks: 36 (okay... everyone is always higher than me here. its right kick/left kick= 1, right???)
    power jacks: 40
    power knees: 66
    power jumps: 28
    globe jumps: 7
    suicide jumps: 12
    push up jacks: 14
    lower plank obl: 47
  • Artificer22
    Artificer22 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I feel so bad, i did not do the fit test today. My body just aches from doing it yesterday. I will be kicking back in full gear tomorrow.
  • abens123
    abens123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Welp, my fit test is done. I am going to be honest there were some of these that were majorly modified and I keep telling myself that that is ok. I have been lying to myself and not admitting how far I have come in gainign weight. It was a real reality check. There were moment when I jsut wanted to be done and say screw it. Or blame my knee, because that's what I have been doing since surgery a year and 2 month ago...My knee felt fine for most, but not nearly as strong as it should be. I'm going to keep keeping on. And not be so hard on myself. I need to give myself credit for doing it....lol Anywhoo...here are my results:

Switch Kicks: 34..stopped jumping for some
    Power Jacks: 25
    Power Knees: 52 (did I miss him switching sides? or is it always one side?)
    Power Jumps: 20 (Modified)
    Globe Jumps: 6-ish
    Suicide Jumps: 7
    Push Up Jacks: 20 (Modified)
    Low Plank Oblique: 15 (Modified, on my knees...)

Now I am going to go ice my knee. Yay!
  • mummybabyjojo
    Options
    woo hoo! even though this is my second round, I really quit pushing myself the last couple of weeks and it shows in this fit test
    I feel sick, but motivated. Two weeks from now I'm going to see some serious changes!!

switch kicks: 36 (okay... everyone is always higher than me here. its right kick/left kick= 1, right???)

Welcome back!
    I usually count the switch kicks and low plank obliques as one each rather than left/right=1, but I you can do it either way as long as it makes sense to you.
  • mummybabyjojo
    Options
    Welp, my fit test is done. I am going to be honest there were some of these that were majorly modified and I keep telling myself that that is ok. I have been lying to myself and not admitting how far I have come in gainign weight. It was a real reality check. There were moment when I jsut wanted to be done and say screw it. Or blame my knee, because that's what I have been doing since surgery a year and 2 month ago...My knee felt fine for most, but not nearly as strong as it should be. I'm going to keep keeping on. And not be so hard on myself. I need to give myself credit for doing it....lol Anywhoo...here are my results:

Switch Kicks: 34..stopped jumping for some
    Power Jacks: 25
    Power Knees: 52 (did I miss him switching sides? or is it always one side?)
    Power Jumps: 20 (Modified)
    Globe Jumps: 6-ish
    Suicide Jumps: 7
    Push Up Jacks: 20 (Modified)
    Low Plank Oblique: 15 (Modified, on my knees...)

Now I am going to go ice my knee. Yay!

Just take your time and go at your own pace it really doesnt matter how many times you stop or go slower as long as you carry on till the end. You will still see results. And as you havent been pushing yourself for a year due to your knee you should go at your own pace so as not to cause injury. You did really well on the fit test and it will only get better over time!

For the power knees its only on one side for the fit test, but then when he gets to it at some point throughout the discs you change sides. Choose a side to do it on and do the same side each fit test.

Great job!
  • NyxButterfly
    NyxButterfly Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Did it yesterday. Will post the results when I get back home.
  • KimB1219
    KimB1219 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Completed this yesterday, but my internet was down all night. My husband that was counting for me from the recliner actually commented about my counts being low and my modified one. I think I threatened him (not sure, but pretty sure, ha ha) and told him maybe he should join me and keep counting all of them.

Wish is would have been better but looking forward to improvements. :happy:

Switch kick 76
    Power jacks 39
    Power Knees 74
    Power Jumps 24
    Globe Jumps 6
    Suicide jump 9
    Pushup jacks- 7
    Low Plank Oblique 13
  • NyxButterfly
    NyxButterfly Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    All right, the Fit Test #1 results are:

Switch kicks 121
    Power jacks 60
    Power knees 68
    Power jumps 47
    Globe jumps 9
    Suicide jumps 14
    Push up jacks 15
    Low plank oblique 35

For the last two moves I actually did them! No modifications or anything!!!