Hello!

Options
Willcock25
Willcock25 Posts: 8 Member
First day on Myfitnesspal & first group joined. A big hello to all you fabulous forty somethings, really hoping to find some support & new friends to share what might be quiet a long & emotional journey, hopefully more laughs than tears, but an awful lot of honesty is required on my part. Will start tracking tomorrow & hope to post a little something everyday. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• MsDillieBar
    MsDillieBar Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:

Lots of great stuff here! Feel free to add me if you like! I'm on MFP everyday.
  • gitnfit2
    gitnfit2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group and what sounds like a new beginning for you. There are a lot of great people on here who enjoy motivating others. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • lmjblues
    lmjblues Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck in your journey! Lots of great info out here.

Feel free to add me. :happy:

Lisa
  • BDiddy357
    Options
    Welcome! I am just starting as well. This is also my first group joined. Good luck!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!, anyone can add me
  • queenpookie67
    queenpookie67 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    HI. I'm new to both MFP & this group also. I will be happy to share this journey with you. :flowerforyou:
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    We can do this together. Add me if you' d like.
  • 72Christie
    72Christie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am happy for you to add me too - I think the move to a healthy lifestyle will be just a bit easier as part of a community. We can do this!

xx
  • crunchergirl
    crunchergirl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Free free to add me. All are welcome.
  • Willcock25
    Willcock25 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, absolutely blown away with all the positive response. I definitely think support is key, along with honesty and recognising that you're not on your own. The trick I need to master is to shout for help before I press the self destruct button! :explode:

Really do appreciate the time everyone took to respond, thanks again.
  • Jeffy67
    Jeffy67 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP ! Feel free to add me :)
  • ozzybird1
    ozzybird1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    welcome to the group. please feel free to add me to your friends. try and log on every day even if only on the phone app :smile: Good luck with your journey
  • TudorRose2013
    TudorRose2013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!:happy: Feel free to add me for motivation and support! In the 9 weeks I've been here I have found it's much easier to stay motivated having friends who are on the same journey to better health.
  • sdps720
    sdps720 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Fairly new here too! Feel free to add me as well.
  • 2Bhealthier2
    2Bhealthier2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Welcome all you new people!

Wishing you all the best in this new area your exploring. :happy: :happy: