Starting April 2014

Options
davisagolding
davisagolding Posts: 60 Member
I am just starting this month. It looks like an amazing plan. I just have to get into the exercise thing. I have a few people I met on the VF site and they are on this site too. Look forward to going through the groups postings. This was made for us Girls. Finally!!

Davisa

34063263.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• agent99oz
    agent99oz Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome

I started 3 weeks ago - have lost no weight but lost 6cm off waist and 3 off hips so something is working...

Cheers
    Danielle
  • davisagolding
    davisagolding Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    That's great. 3 weeks in is a mile stone. You look really determined and Glad you are on the post.
  • nikki2572
    nikki2572 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started with Venus Index just a couple of days ago. Yesterday was my first day at 1000 calories and doing the workout. I didn't have time to do the workout all at once so I broke it up a little. Today will be my second day. I went for a 3 mile walk this morning, but the workout I will break up throughout the day again.
  • jaidenphyr
    Options
    I'm not sure the workout will work the same if broken up. Is it time or endurance that has made you decide to break it up? If it is time I would definitely change that. If it is endurance then do what you can do. I for one, can only do two of the three cycles and not all of the exercises. Due to certain injuries I have there are a few exercises that I physically cannot do.

I am 10 weeks in now. Only down 10 pounds and I haven't measured lately. I just feel better and feel good about the whole thing and the way my clothes are fitting - fo rme that is enough validation right now.
  • nikki2572
    nikki2572 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I own a retail store. I work 6 days a week 8-10 hours a day. This week I have been extremely behind at the store so instead of the gym in the morning I have gone straight to the store (makes my day about 10-12 hours at the store). So I do the strength moves during the slow times that I am open. I will do 3 -9 sets then do the next group when I have another break. Normally I started 2-3 hours before I leave to go home. This is normally the time when the store is the quietest and I am not as worried about getting hot and a little sweaty. After the store I have my son's baseball games or practice then dinner & bed time. The biggest problem I have found with doing my workouts this way is resistance. I don't have a lot of free weights available at the store - right now I have only 5 lbs & 8 lbs which I am stronger than already for most of the exercises. Most morning I alternate between a three mile walk & the gym (strength training), this week it just hasn't worked out so far.

Congratulations on your success. Feeling better is #1. Doesn't matter how slow the weight comes off - take 12 weeks or 100 weeks to get to goal it still means with each day we are better off then the day before. :smile: