A little disappointed

I got weighed tonight at my TOPS meeting and IWas only down a pound but at least it was in the right direction. Had a doctor's appt. And he thinks I could have arthritis in my knees. He also changed one of my meds because it is causing my legs to swell. Here I thought they were just fat. LOL! All in all not a great day. But I am under goal for my calories and managed about 3000 steps.

Replies

• ker95texas
    ker95texas Posts: 304 Member
    Hey - CONGRATS on your loss of a pound - good start! And a change in meds - not really a bad day at all :)
  • Mariang165
    Mariang165 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Don't be disappointed I think you had a very good day. You have been taking care of yourself as 1) you went to the Dr 2) the Dr offered a possible improvement in your care & 3) you lost a pound! Think of the size of a pound of butter on your tummy & you have just successfully thrown it off! :flowerforyou: You are doing great!
  • Persistent20
    Persistent20 Posts: 8 Member
    Swelling means fluids so your weight would be higher than usual. Your weight loss is even more impressive.
  • Thanks to all of you. I was feeling pretty sorry for myself. I really appreciate the encouragement.
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 632 Member
    Well done! Be proud! Slowly but surely....... a good way to do it!:flowerforyou:

Jean
  • smilesback
    smilesback Posts: 327 Member
    Good job HaleyandPage to make an effort to walk in spite of everything. Congrats on your weight loss! I hope to see my progress some day pay off too. Have faith :)