Any gamers out there?

Options
JRIV60
JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
Are there any gamers out there? If so, what are you currently playing?

I have been playing KOM (Hobbit) on my Droid for about 6 months. I shifted to that from KOC after playing it for about 4 years.

Jo

Replies

• MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Skyrim! All the time!

Occasionally still play the Sims 2, and if I can get off my Skryim kick I would love to get back to Skyward Sword.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I pretty much only play tabletop. Old school D&D fan. :D I don't have a computer that plats most games, and I only have internet access on my phone. Kind of limits my options.
  • FarTooJones
    Options
    Haven't found much to entertain me these days... I've backed Star Citizen, Dark Age of Camelot, and Kingdom Come: Deliverance, but they won't be out for a couple years. Played the Elder Scrolls Online demo a couple different weekends, just not sure I'd be able to play it enough every month to justify the $15 a month cost. Think there is a "Last of Us" DLC coming out in Apirl, might give me a reason to turn on the ps3.
  • AseRock2
    AseRock2 Posts: 19
    Options
    mainly sports games and good rpg's, I don't have much time for them right now though.
  • josywosy
    josywosy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    The sims 3 (can't wait for 4) and ps3. Just finished max payne 3 and currently playing red dead redemption.
  • idlehands79
    Options
    Lord of the Rings Online and Secret World are my biggest time dumps, add in Star Wars The Old Republic a friend of mine got me into this past week.
  • tabbyblack13
    tabbyblack13 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I play final fantasy X and XIII on PS3 and fable, fable 2 on XBox 360. I would like to get into the online gaming but I don't want to deal with the gaming jerks.
  • Xsadia
    Xsadia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm a PC gamer, mostly playing WoW/GW2 but I'm on a break right now :( The only thing I am playing is Elemental Kingdoms on Android :) Pretty addictive for a freebie.
  • JRIV60
    Options
    I play final fantasy X and XIII on PS3 and fable, fable 2 on XBox 360. I would like to get into the online gaming but I don't want to deal with the gaming jerks.
    I try to stay out of game chats since those said jerks can be brutal and they ALWAYS seem to make you stoop down to their level. lol
  • JRIV60
    Options
    I'm a PC gamer, mostly playing WoW/GW2 but I'm on a break right now :( The only thing I am playing is Elemental Kingdoms on Android :) Pretty addictive for a freebie.
    What is Elemental Kingdoms? Is it similar to like Kingdoms of Camelot or Hobbit (for Droid)?

Jo
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Hopelessly addicted to Hearthstone lately.

And as irritating as it is...never bought any cards with actual money.
  • tabbyblack13
    tabbyblack13 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I try to stay out of game chats since those said jerks can be brutal and they ALWAYS seem to make you stoop down to their level. lol

Then beat you with their experience.
  • jitsuda
    jitsuda Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Does Candy Crush count ?

I am ADDICTED to all the dancing games on XBox -- mainly JustDance and Zumba.
    I just managed to get 5 stars in all Zumba Fitness Core songs yesterday (after 5 months!)
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I'm just about finished with Remember Me. It's been a great game to play while exercising on my stationary bike. It pretty much boils down to me pushing buttons while paddling faster and faster. And before I know it 1+ hours have gone by! :laugh:
  • spikedholly
    spikedholly Posts: 38
    Options
    Been playing ESO: Elder Scrolls Online for almost a month now. Been waiting for more games to come out for the One, but been resorting to Steam so I can still play Skyrim, Borderlands, Witcher, etc.