How is everyone?

Options
Activity has slowed on this board so I just wanted to check in on everyone. All is well with me. I feel like a normal person again. Still don't fit in my pants, but I will in a few weeks. How are you all?

Replies

• nrf111
    nrf111 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Still nowhere close to fitting in my clothes. :-( But my wedding rings fit again, so that is a step in the right direction. Hopefully now that I am back at work and can work out again the weight will start coming off. 18 more pounds to go.
  • cortycrazy
    cortycrazy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same!! I hope you ladies are just busy with your LO's and haven't given up!!!

I've been busting my butt! 15.8 pounds to go til my pre pregnancy weight! I fit back in my pants, they're still snug on my butt and hips tho but I'm giving it time. I'm pleased with my progress of 8 weeks at the gym.

Hope to see you ladies around!!!
  • scienceteacherAK
    scienceteacherAK Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm still around... logging in almost daily to at least keep this habit up. It does remind me to watch what I'm eating even though I'm not logging.

All I want is for my favorite jeans to fit again! I was at pre-preggo weight 2 weeks after birth (only gained 20 pounds, I am overweight), but everything about my body is different! Pants still have like 2 inches to go. Humph.

School is out in 4 weeks and I am so ready to get a move on!
  • niliaad
    niliaad Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So how does everyone find time to workout!? I am a sahm and i cant seem to even fit 30 min of workout into my day.
  • cortycrazy
    cortycrazy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM mommy too ☺️ I'm lucky enough that hubby takes munchkin for 2 hours while I go lift.

Have you tried walking with LO? Not sure where you live or how the weather is there. There's some really cute workouts you can do with baby too, I'll get a link for you!
  • jtmt21
    jtmt21 Posts: 39
    Options
    I'm currently off work and I squeeze workouts in during his naps or when he is happy on the playmat.
  • dani_ban
    dani_ban Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hello! How are you guys doing. I gave up. It got stressful for a short time and I just couldn't motivate myself to continue. But I'm back and hopefully I don't give up this time.

I'm so proud of everyone who has stuck to it. You go!