Hi!

Options
I just found this group and I'm hoping it is fairly active!
I recently found the Food Mover by Richard Simmons that my daughter gave me some time ago. I've been off the wagon for AGES and am going to use this system to see what happens. I did pretty well today, food-wise. I haven't tried the dvds yet but I know they are in the cabinet and plan to get them out tomorrow.
It would be nice to have some support as I'm starting to feel like I'm NEVER going to lose weight!

Replies

• Kimberlaw01
    Kimberlaw01 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh!! You must get at least one Sweating to the Oldies! He's so positive and encouraging. I have lost 25 pounds so far (LOTS to go!!), but I am feeling it's a struggle I can win. I think it's in part because of Richard :)
  • 1kathyr
    1kathyr Posts: 23
    Options
    I have his Project Hope dvds and I'm pretty sure there are some others around here--my daughter (24) LOVES his dvds! (I think I have a youtube video downloaded on my tablet, too--I'll have to check!)

I'm starting with the Month 1 Project Hope dvd today and will do as much as I can--I'm in pretty bad shape right now!

I am SO glad you replied! It means a lot to me!
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I do his sweating to the oldies 16 days a week, followed by Leslie Sansone walk away the pounds dvds. love them!

I do them together because Richards wakes me up and gets me going and burns some quick calories and Leslie gives me strength.

good luck and just keep moving!
  • 1kathyr
    1kathyr Posts: 23
    Options
    So, besides the Project Hope dvds, I have Blast n' Tone as well as some videos downloaded on my tablet-one of them is Disco Sweat, another is Sweat and Shout, and I also have one from 1986 called Richard and the Silver Foxes(?).

I have quite a few of Leslie Sansone's dvds, too.

I'm going to follow the Project Hope plan for now as I think it will be a good way to get back on track.

I did the cardio from the month 1 dvd today.:smile:
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I only have his 4 sweating to the oldies ones. those are enough for me for now and I have 4 of Leslies walk away the pounds express and some of hers saved on my pinterest. love them!

hope the project hope ones works for you!