Not about working out, but...Tania

KatyFace9801
KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
Did you guys know there is like a whole internet hate club for Tania from Insanity? There's almost enough to have it's own subreddit category!

I'm sad I can't post pictures because there's one particular funny meme that says "Tonya, you lying w***e". HA!
Not going to lie. Sometimes when she's giving her results I'm just like "Ok, Tonya you can STFU now".
Random, but it tickled me and no one else I know would think this was funny at all!

Replies

• lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    haha i know, everyone hates her. but i read an interview from her talking about how she kinda fell off the exercise wagon after she had her kid and it made her seem more real
  • KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    She's a beast. I'm just jealous
  • mummybabyjojo
    mummybabyjojo Posts: 87 Member
    Haha she is over the top on some occasions and does really want the attention. In the fit test results tho on one thing she gets a crazy amount which does seem near enough impossible(cant remember which ex but i have questioned it a few times) i see where this hate club stemmed from! She is a little annoying..
  • KimB1219
    KimB1219 Posts: 15 Member
    I find this so funny because I was telling my husband she cheats compared to the other guy that is how she get so many more. Pure jealousy and I can admit it, but she is still annoying. I was glad to see her in not so good of shape in T-25 after her child. Want to have her abs though!