Options
ljlantgen
ljlantgen Posts: 48 Member
Any other IPers close to or in Phase 3?

Replies

• QueenOSpades
    QueenOSpades Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for getting to Phase 3 and for all your hard work!
  • ljlantgen
    Options
    Phase 3 has been easier than I thought. I love having breakfast! I was worried about eggs. Sometimes they cause stomach distress for me and I didn't want to carry milk and cereal in to work. She said to get the Plain Chobani yogurt, 2% and that can be both my fat and my protein and it's dairy. I mix blueberries and strawberries in it, have 2 slices of Sarah Lee 45 calorie whole wheat bread with Walden farms fruit spread and it is delicious!
  • ljlantgen
    Options
    I am alternating two different breakfasts and plan on trying French toast with fruit this weekend. Yay. I prefer the Fage yogurt over the Chobani but the fruit makes either one delicious. My other breakfast is Grape Nut Flakes with 7 oz strawberries/blueberries and a cup of Silk milk. So good.
  • boomchristine
    boomchristine Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will be starting on Phase 3 this Monday, April 28. I've made an excel spreadsheet with breakfast ideas. I hadn't thought of making french toast - THAT is pretty exciting!
  • QueenOSpades
    QueenOSpades Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Although I'm not on Phase 3 yet, my coachshared a recipe with me: Easy protein pancakes.

1 med. ripe banana
    2 eggs

Put in blender, cook in pan. Enjoy

You can even freeze them and pop them in the toaster when you are in a hurry.
  • jan5500
    jan5500 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Starting Phase 2 today. Enjoying everyone's tips...jotting them down for later.
  • pammee44
    pammee44 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am still on phase 1 but my husband is moving to phase 3 on Sunday. We both started January 20th.

It's not fair that men lose so much faster than women. LOL!
  • stalamo
    stalamo Posts: 1
    Options
    Completed Phase 3 yesterday ... started Phase 4 today. I am committed to making maintenance work this time!! Have come up with plan for maintenance and hope to chronicle in a blog I am creating on MFP. I'm glad I found this group.
  • ljlantgen
    Options
    I start phase 4 next week. Would love to read your blog and hear how it is going with you. I will blog as well, the good and the bad. And those banana pancakes sound delicious!