Geek-themed workout plans

Options
sunryzer
sunryzer Posts: 31 Member
Looking to mix up your workout routines? How about workouts inspired by Batman or Star Wars or Doctor Who? :)

I found this on LifeHacker:
http://neilarey.com/workouts.html

Enjoy!

:)

Replies

• anitafurlan
    anitafurlan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Haaaaaa this is really cool ahahaha!
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,686 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • barefootrach
    Options
    Awesomeness. On pinterest (and other places I suppose, I just found them on Pinterest) you can also find work outs for watching shows, like if you're watching Doctor Who, and the Doctor says "run!" do 15 squats, or if you hear the TARDIS sound do 20 crunches. Fun times. :)
  • Asheea
    Asheea Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Shiny! Thank you for the share. I'll defiantly be using these. :)
  • Laerai
    Laerai Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I use the ITG Dance Machine to get my workout on.
  • bigbadbeancounter
    bigbadbeancounter Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Has anybody come up with a JRR Tolkien themed walking/hiking plan that you guys know of?

'cause I mean there's a ton of walking in those movies. If you walked in place whenever there's walking in PJ's movies you'd be Leslie Sansone by the end
  • ejsherms
    ejsherms Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Dad and I are walking to Mordor. It was a fun way that I got him motivated to exercise (I get my nerd from him). But I love nerd fitness for all the nerdy themed workouts.

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2012/07/23/walking/
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Ooo I like the walking to Mordor workout. I think I'm going to do a walk and a bike, so I'll get to Mordor twice. Or maybe I'll walk to Mordor and bike back.
  • robertmusser
    robertmusser Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This is great, thanks.
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness. On pinterest (and other places I suppose, I just found them on Pinterest) you can also find work outs for watching shows, like if you're watching Doctor Who, and the Doctor says "run!" do 15 squats, or if you hear the TARDIS sound do 20 crunches. Fun times. :)

Oh what a great idea. I could really get a good workout when there is a marathon on BBC America :)
  • DoctorMcCoy10
    DoctorMcCoy10 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thank you !! This is awesome. I printed some out so I can keep them handy : )
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    Nice! This is great :)