Week of April 20th

Options
I'm posting this a bit early in case I can't get to the computer early enough tomorrow.

Looking forward to getting back to working out this week - a nice moderate modified pace so as to not aggravate the fibro monster again!! lol

Replies

• agent99oz
    agent99oz Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Yip - week 4 workouts ouch! Once I got to the 6th round I was in pain and legs and stomach are killing today
    Just stepping onto my elliptical now
    Chat later this week D
  • agent99oz
    Options
    Another week finishes and no weight loss still :( However more CM's - started at 85cm on my waist and I am now 77cm, Hips were 106cm now 102cm.
    I also upped my calories for the last few days - think I will move to a 1200 cals a day with my eat up days at 2080 cals

Hope your week is going well :smile: anyone who checks in
  • jaidenphyr
    Options
    This week is a total was for me.

It started out on Monday finding out that my assistant and friend died on Sunday. The day of the memorial I started feeling ill. Thursday I was flat on my back with one of the worst viruses I've ever had. It has had sinus pain and congestion, massive headache, body aches, kidney ache, cough, sore throat, nausea and diarrhea. Every day a new symptom pops up!! It is day four and I am starting to feel a bit more human than I was. I've lost two days of work, I will lose the two days of my weekend.

I haven't weighed or measured this week. I have tried to keep up with recording my diary. I am sure it hasn't been totally accurate. The good thing is that I haven't had much of an appetite so there isn't too much I missed, I'm sure.

Maybe I'll get a big present in weight loss next week because of all this???!!!!
  • agent99oz
    Options
    ahhh sounds horrid! Poor you hope you feel better soon