IT'S SATURDAY!!!!

Options
We made it to the weekend!!

Woohhooo!

I want to hear what everyone is up to!!

What plans do you have this weekend? Anything fun, new, exciting, relaxing???

I also want to hear all about your tactics for staying on track over the weekend (remember, tomorrow's weigh in!). Lord knows, it's these two days that kill me every time.

HAVE FUN!!

Replies

• mlh37214
    mlh37214 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Just got home from completing a half marathon! My body is rejecting that amount of exercise!! The rest of the day is going to be spent nursing my aching feet! :) Based on fitbit sync, I earned an extra 2900 calories today. Definitely won't be hitting that! Although, pizza from Papa Murphy's does sound good...but also means getting back on my feet and out of the house, so probably not going to happen..

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!
  • manders0523
    manders0523 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have been doing great! This weekend I am resting from work. Plus I went to urgent care and found out I have strep. So no gym for me tonight :-(....I really want to go. Well looks like I can work out tomorrow. On my days off I am able to workout longer. When I work my feet hurt too much to go an hour or more. I thought weigh in day was today. I hope my number on the scale does not go up due to the fact that I am not feeling well.
  • TaraRichardson913
    TaraRichardson913 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I finally got back on the workout wagon and so far am only 153 cals over ideal.
    Not too shabby in my opinion!
    And tomorrow- I will do even better!
    But yeah, just hanging out!
  • bambi417
    bambi417 Posts: 9
    Options
    The last two days I fell off and did not even log what I ate I was so discouraged. Today I was more vigilant so only went over a tiny bit. It is a constant battle but tomorrow is another day:) Just relaxing and watching tv.
  • scrappinkar
    scrappinkar Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Well, it's Sunday morning and I have weighed myself. It said that I only lost one pound. With what I was previously eating, I figured that I would lose just by eating right! I have had a Migraine for several days, so I haven't been able to work out much. I DID have a good day one day this week and got in a 3 mile walk with the hubby. I'm hoping that this goes away today, or I may go to the ER to get rid of it, but that involves steroids which make me blow up and screw with my blood sugars, so I'd rather NOT go! I'm really hoping to get a nice walk in today to start this week out right!