Options
niliaad
niliaad Posts: 6 Member
What is everyone 's plan of action?

Replies

• aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Food: I'm attempting to eat about 60-70% fruit and vegetables. I'm not going to be super strict about that percentage, but around that will do. It'll be tough to fit in my protein (I have a pretty high goal), but I'm determined to do it! Pre-portioned smoothie fixings in the freezer, jar salads in the fridge, and cut up veggies to snack on should help keep me on track.

Exercise: I'm doing a hybrid of Turbo Fire, Chalean Extreme, and Brazil Butt Lift. So it'll be some tough workouts, but I'm learning to love them!
  • calcote05
    calcote05 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I am planning to continue with my current exercise routine, with the exception of swapping my walking for running on days when my husband gets home in time to get the kids. My new plan is to log all of my food! I haven't been logging much, so that should help the scale! :blushing: I'm also trying to eat more protein. I never eat enough protein.
  • Heliconia
    Heliconia Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I will continue to eat low carb and to hope for the motivation to start exercising. Still hasn't happened.
  • JCLondonUK
    JCLondonUK Posts: 159
    Options
    My plan is to continue to work with my PT doing weight lifting twice a week, ride my bike to work and back two or three times a week (11 mile round trip), and try to do C25K three times a week (struggling with that though!).

Hoping to reach 130lb by, say, the end of July :smile: