Week one goals

Options

Replies

• RLS151
    RLS151 Posts: 4
    Options
    Exercise goal: Week 1 of Insanity + 2 weight lifting sessions + Yoga
    Nutritional goal: Practice balance (going to SC on vacation Thursday-Sunday) and stop eating when full, opt for healthier dishes at restaurants
    Wellness goal: Enjoy time spent with friends this weekend

Reward: The trip itself is a reward, but maybe if I do my Insanity DVDs the whole time I'm there and stay on schedule, I can reward myself with a small souvenir before I come home!
  • Chococatte
    Chococatte Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    No time is wasted time.
    -Cantus Fraggle

I will start this week off with a motivational quote from one of my favorite people in the world, Cantus Fraggle. I'm totally psyched about the opportunity to be in a group and be motivated by women who are strong and working towards a set goal. Thank you all in advance and Thank you df1982 for starting this group, You Rock!
    My goals this week are to restart my RunKeeper Training Plan, I'm a week behind. It's funny how words of criticism can stop us in our tracks and derail our mindset, spirit, and state of being. Today I begin again.
    I Will Run 4X This Week! Sun,Tue,Thurs,&Sat
    I Will Do Kelli's Booty Workout 5X This Week! Sun,Mon,Tue,Wed,Thur,&Fri (Her Booty Inspires Me! L.o.L.)

It's Not Easy Being Green as stated by Kermit the Frog, and that is my Nutritional goal for this week, I'm going Totally Green This Week! I Will Eat More Veggies & More of Her Sister Too! (Fruit that is) I want my Colon to be able to say,"Thank you Sister for the extra Garden of Goodies keep up the good work!"

The Station of Electric Optimism begins Inside of Yourself, that being said my Wellness Goal for this week is to Ignite that Spark of Awesomeness by Meditating and Connecting With The Power Inside of Me!
    I Will Meditate 2X Daily for 10 Minutes Each Day! (There is some awfully loud construction going on inside of my head and I need to complete the project and silence it.)

Electric Determination will be my Reward at the end of this week by completing these goals and the thought that I finished this week with Super Sparkle Success!
    At the end of this I want to be able to look in the mirror and Totally Crush On Me for once! In all actuality who better conveys appreciation for a Job Well Done than a Sparkly New You!
    Cheers To The Beginning of All Things Beautiful!
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Exercise goal - I have a knee injury so have to take it easy. My goal is go for a 30 minute walk every evening after work. And 2 60 minute walks during the weekend.
    Wellness goal - Spend 30 minutes reading a book every night before bed.
    Nutritional goal- Cut down to just 150ml of Diet Coke a day.
    Reward- New foundation.
  • cassssie1120
    cassssie1120 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Exercise goal: To drag myself out of bed in the morning before work to make it to the gym at least 3x
    Nutritional goal: To reduce my portion size by 25%.
    Wellness goal: To sit outside and read one afternoon.

If I can manage all of these, I will reward myself with a new pair of cute sandals :)
  • sakurasadi
    sakurasadi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting small here because I've really fallen off the bandwagon. Anything too big and I'll likely not do it.

Exercise goal: Make it to the week at least 3 times this week.

Nutritional Goal: Eat a veggie with every meal (Or fruit at breakfast), and drink more water (Let's say I replace 2 coffees (I usually drink 3) with big glasses of water)

Wellness Goal: Spend time reading every night.

Reward: I'll let myself enjoy an expensive latte from down the street next weekend.
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Exercise goal : reach 20 000 steps on my fitbit 3 times this week.
    Wellness goal : do yoga everyday evening if it is for 5 mins.
    Nutritional goal : eat super clean, no dairy, no processed food, no wheat, all week long, this also includes wine.
  • Abakan
    Abakan Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Exercise goal: Keep up the level of exercise I'm doing now which is doing at least 60mins of exercise 5 days a week.

Nutritional goal: stick to my calorie allowance of 1500 cals a day and cut out the chocolate.

Wellness goal: stop stressing about what I eat.

Reward: I want a new pair of running shoes so i'll put 1 pound a day away towards them for every day I stick to my calorie allowance.
  • Rhonagh
    Rhonagh Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Exercise goal: lovely evening walk (3-5miles) 4 times a week, hopefully more... (Every other day at least)
    Nutrition goal: stay under my calorie goal and drink more water.
    Wellness goal: GET more sleep this week
    Reward: I love Abakan’s idea... I need new trainers too, so if I stick to my calorie allowance I too will put £1 a day towards them for every day I stay under my calorie allowance....!

I was gonna type.. heres hoping!! But I think it should be... Bring it on!! :happy:
  • Noobette
    Noobette Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Exercise goal: to exercise 5 times/week (3 x C25k, 1 x 45min spin class, 1 x weights session)
    Nutrition goal: to login and track my food every day
    Wellness goal: to take 5mins every day to meditate and take time to check in on MFP buddies daily.
    Reward: put £7 into my sportive bike pot.
  • JaneGrimes1
    Options
    Here are my goals for this week:

Exercise: 4 gym sessions (M,T,W,Th), 1 medium run (Sat.)
    Nutrition: stick to within 100 calories of the daily goal every day, drink more water
    Wellness: work in the yard two days, email my grandmothers on Wednesday

Reward: I really want a new spring purse. I will put $40 into a fund towards a NICE purse. :) That way, if I keep this up for the entire 60 days, I can pretty much afford whatever my heart desires when I go purse shopping!
  • asialorraine1987
    Options
    Workout 5 out of 7 days and to journal my food all 7 days. My reward will be a new nail polish!!
  • fabiru2013
    fabiru2013 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!:happy: :happy:

Exercise: 30 min of cardio, 3 times this week (i have to be realistic)
    Nutrition: no sugar, no bread, my daily porcentaje of proteins, and respect my 5 meals schedule
    wellness: sleep 8 hours daily and stay positive at work,
    reward: cloths (1 piece- it has to be to exercise)
  • webdaughter23
    webdaughter23 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 40 minutes of cardio, 5 days (may be broken up into 2/20min sessions a day)

Nutrition: Only eat the food that has been prepared today and is in the fridge!!!!!!!! (No sugar, no white bread, no pasta) Drink lots of water as usual, however try to increase it

Wellnes: Stay positive and mindful at work, be the change! Study at the desk at home, not on the couch or bed! 75 questions each night.

Reward: Schedule Reki session!!!
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    exercise: do my strength along with the treadmill
    Nutrition: eat to fuel not to comfort
    Wellness:Get to bed early
    Reward: put some $$ towards some clothes at the end of the challenge
  • JoyfulToday
    JoyfulToday Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Exercise goal: two days strength training three days couch C25K run.
    Nutrition goal: no dairy and no gluten this week. I was doing great on this and I need to get myself back on track!
    Wellness goal: I am moving this week so it is bound to be very hectic! I want to make sure to get 8 1/2 hours of sleep every night to help with my stress during the day.
    I am excited to get this thing started :)
  • x3whitnee
    Options
    Exercise- workout an 1 hour a day / 5 days this week

Nutrition- Log my food intake everyday (harder for me than it sounds) and cut down on caffeine consumption

Wellness- take some time for myself to think

I'm going to try my hardest to achieve these goals, and if I do succeed than I'm rewarding myself with a much needed massage. If that isn't motivation than I don't know what is!
  • lucymillerdowning
    Options
    Exercise Goal- I already work out at the gym 3 days a week but I would like to begin pushing my kids in our new jogging stroller around our town lake. So my goal is to do that twice this week in addition. (It's about 4 miles)

Nutrition- Log my food and stick to my calorie goal each day.

Wellness- Write a list of things that I am good at (Because I'm so depressed about my weight now it sometimes clogs my brain and I don't think about anything else)

Reward- Have a movie night with my husband.
  • Beautemps
    Options
    Hi!!!

My Goals are:

Exercise goal: Exercise 20min HIIT 2x week, Full body Strength 2x week, 1 Ashtanga yoga
    Nutrition goal: Have breakfast, 30% carb daily and drink more water
    Wellness goal: a long walk with my husband
    Reward: 30 min spa
  • sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am just getting started again, so modest goals this week!

Exercise goal: Wear Fitbit every day, aim for over 5000 steps
    Food goal: Log every day, weigh in on Wednesday
    Wellness goal: Take care of skin every day

Reward: at home mani
  • virtu1_one
    Options
    Overall goal is to be consistent

Exercise goal - workout 4times a week (must run at least one of those)
    Food goal - eat less flour based foods
    Wellness goal - take time meaningful devotions

Reward - just achieve this first goat is the reward in itself