DAILY CHECK IN

Options
JediSwan
JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
This is the are where you will check in on a dally basis. Please check in with your exercise, how you think you did (rate yourself A, B, C, etc), and how your food and water intake was for the day. Rate yourself for the day (i.e., A, B, C, D, etc). Feel free to comment on the person above you and offer support.

There is no set program. You can be doing anything from a Beachbody program, to walking, to the gym. As long as you are moving!

Replies

• JediSwan
    Options
    Tomorrow (April 7, 2014), I will be starting P90X3 Lean calendar and 21 Day Fix doubles with the 21 Day Fix Meal Plan.
    I am working today on prepping food, setting up my calendars and checklists.
  • JediSwan
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone. I would normally post in the morning but alas, I have a sick kiddo and a sick husband . .. oh and I'm sick. So my start of P90X3 today is postponed one more day. i'm exhausted and my head is swimming. Food wise, I am under 1200 for sure but probably over 120 oz of water. So here's to getting this out of my system and moving forward. I hope you have all reached your goals for today and keep pushing forward.
  • davemeve
    davemeve Posts: 11
    Options
    Monday 4/7/14 Check In:
    Food: C (I came in under on calories and did good until dinner, when I grabbed McD's on the run because I missed my train!)
    Water: F (I totally spaced on this. I think I drank basically no water!)
    Exercise: C (20 minute walk as part of my daily commute. Nothing else)
    Day: D (really the only positive is I came in under on calories)
  • davemeve
    Options
    Hope you are feeling better today, Sarah Swan!! :smile:
  • JediSwan
    Options
    Thanks Dave. And no, no better. :( Really could use some tea right now and honey and a nap until tomorrow morning. LOL
    Water is important. :) I have been chugging it and always do. Food wise, I'm not doing anything but just trying to eat because I'm not eating much.

where is everyone at?
  • s_yeatts
    s_yeatts Posts: 753
    Options
    Forgot to check in on the other days. Whoops! Here's my check in for yesterday. :)

I burned 753 calories, Woohoo! I believe I'll give myself an A for astounding! ;)

Calorie total was at 880. It looks extremely low but that's because my husband and I are on the Daniel Fast and I don't consume many calories with that. I would give myself a B since I probably should be consuming more calories than that.

Water - I drank 10 cups, yay! A+

Overall I think I did great! I give myself an A for the day! :) Hope everyone is doing awesome this week!
  • davemeve
    Options
    Tuesday 4/8 Daily Check In

I'll give my self an A for diet as I was way under goal and didn't snack on any junk food. I also drank at least 8 glasses of water, so that's good. For activity I'll give my self a C. I can't be too hard on myself because I came down with a pretty bad cold and left work early. So I did get 20 + minutes of walking in, but that's it. Overall I'll give my self a B for the day.

Wednesday 4/9 check in

Another A for diet. I'll be way under on calories because I'm sick and don't feel like eating. I haven't had much water yet today, about 36 ounces, so I need to chug some water this afternoon and evening. Virtually no activity or movement as I've pretty much been in bed all day, but rest is important when you're sick, so I'll give myself a pass on exercise today. Though I do think I will try to do a couple planks and maybe some work with those long stretchy band thingies. What do we call those? Hope you all are doing better than me!!!
  • JediSwan
    Options
    @s_yeatts: it is recommended that you never go below 1200 calories per day. The body needs that minimum amount just to function. Be careful and make sure you are getting enough food intake.

@davemeve: looks like you are back on track and moving forward. Yeah!

My check in for 4/9: I'm still sick. Ate better today and drank a lot. Ate some bad food at work during a work meeting but overall I'm hoping to feel better soon. I'm over having this cold since I've had it for over a week. I'm over it. So I'm doing what I can to get fluids, eat and try to feel better.
  • s_yeatts
    Options
    Check in for today.

Calories 1,434
    Water 9 cups
    Exercise- I burned 753 calories

I would give myself an A for all the above and an A for the day :)
  • davemeve
    Options
    Great job, Shannon!
  • davemeve
    Options
    Weighed in this morning at 229.0. First time in a long time I was not in the 230's, so that feels good. Although, as I said on the main wall, I've been sick this week and not eating as much as normal, so I expect a little bounceback now that I am recovering, but I'll take it for now. It's some positive moment to build on. Down 9.2 lbs from my all time high of 238.2!!! Yay!!
  • s_yeatts
    Options
    Thanks! You're doing great yourself!
  • s_yeatts
    Options
    Check-in for today:
    Calories- 1,623 (B for eating)
    Calories burned- 747 (A for exercise)
    Water- 15 cups (A+ yay!!)
    I give myself a grade of B overall. I had a fairly good day :)
    Where is everyone else? Lol
  • s_yeatts
    Options
    Calories- 1,647 (B, not as good today. We had a busy day)

Exercise- None, it was my rest day (A, your body needs rest)

Water- 7 cups (B, not as good as yesterday)

I give myself a C for the day. Not one of my better days. I'm workin on it though! :)
  • JediSwan
    Options
    Looks like you both have been doing well. I have been sick and having some personal issues at home so my health has taken a back seat. But I'm back on to it tomorrow morning and getting to P90X3 Lean with 21 Day Fix. My goal is to be on MFP in the morning and at night. So I will start posting more in this group daily.
  • JediSwan
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Workout 1/3 done for the day. I am doing P90X3 at 5:30 am, 21 Day Fix at 4:30 pm, and then a family walk as the weather is nice now. This is what will work for me and I can guarantee I will give 110% during each workout and then some fun during a family walk. I'm very happy I got right up when my alarm went off this morning. Feeling sweaty and good. Hope you all have a fantastic Monday and bring your best! <3
  • JediSwan
    Options
    1/90: P90X3 Total Synergistics this am and 21 Day Total Body Fix this pm. Total burn of 570 cals today. Meals all good with 120 oz (or more) of water. Feeling tired but good. Retraining my body to get used to lower carb intake and its angry. LOL But its all good.
  • davemeve
    Options
    It's Monday, so what a great day to refocus! Coffee and yogurt parfait for breakfast. 15 minute humid walk from train to office in sportcoat, wearing a blazer. Business lunch up next. Will either get a salad with little or no dressing, or a low-carb, lean protein entree. I've missed you guys. Thanks for never giving up on me. :)
  • JediSwan
    Options
    P90X3 4/90 DONE. The Challenge is pretty good. Push and pull. I tend to jog a bit between reps. I managed 10/10. Push ups on my knees but I did all of them. Rowan even thought it would be fun to "help" by hopping on my back while doing the push ups. I love my little cheerleader.
  • JediSwan
    Options
    Hello all! If you have not already and are in this group, please send me a friend request so I can keep up with you and your progress. Otherwise, I look forward to starting the ab challenge on Friday! :)