Project HOPE

Options
I'm going to use this thread to keep track of my progress in Richard Simmons Project HOPE.

I am on my third day following his program and am doing pretty well. I have had a few times of feeling hungry but I have lots of apples and vegetables in the house for those times.

Anyone who wants to join me or comment-feel free!

Replies

• bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I am just using his old sweating to the oldies and counting my calories, I ret and keep it around 1200 and get my exercise in, bith with his dvds and walking. good luck!
  • 1kathyr
    1kathyr Posts: 23
    Options
    I seriously hate recording my foods. I never kept it up-not online, not on paper, not in an app.

Thats why I'm using his Food Mover-I just push the right button for each category's portion. Seems to work for me so far!
  • 1kathyr
    Options
    After doing well all day I had a bit of a slip last night. I did stop before it turned into a binge, though!

Doing better today and will remember to be more aware tonight.

Did my toning and balance workout and am doing really well with food choices!
  • bandit5125
    Options
    I do so much better preplanning and recording my foods. If I need to change them I can but it keeps me on track.

going to do the sweating to the oldies now, just finished Leslies 4 mile power walk and feel amazing. did nothing for exercise yesterday to give my body a break and felt miserable!
  • 1kathyr
    Options
    I take Sundays off from formal exercising but I do get lots of walking in! It's my day to myself--I go to church then either to the Farmers Market or Food Co-op, etc. I just do what I want on Sundays!

Going to have a good day today--I can feel it! The sun is shining and it is beautiful outside!
  • bandit5125
    Options
    Saturdays are my day off because bI work, then we go out so no time to exercise
  • 1kathyr
    Options
    Monday I did a Leslie Sansone workout and yesterday I walked an extra mile for my exercise.
    I need to plan better for my busy days-both exercise and food!
    Got a LOT of yardwork and gardening to do today!
  • bandit5125
    Options
    I have been doing a ton of walking.Inside and out. I need to get back on my simmons dvds but been doing my walking ones and burning a lot of calories
  • 1kathyr
    Options
    I fell off the wagon for a while but am back on track. Still doing a lot of walking and gardening but miss my Richard Simmons DVDs and plan on starting them again soon.
    Most of my vegetables are planted and so most of the gardening is done for now.
  • bandit5125
    Options
    I needed a quick but effective workout Saturday before work, so I did Richards 1st sweating dvd, felt great and burned a quick 800 calories.

glad you are getting back on! I do more of the walking ones then Richards now but I still use his.