starting weight

Options
13»

Replies

• Russtafaerian
    Russtafaerian Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in too! No friends on here at the moment but would love some! Starting at 94KG and want to get to 84. So far 2 weeks of hard work and only 1kg... :(
  • sherryowenspatterson
    Options
    So I totally want weight loss surgery however I dont meet the requirements so i guess i have to do it the old fashioned way lol so my starting weight last monday was 259.1 and i have not been on all week ugggg but i had a GREAT week and stayed under calories! and drinking a shoe gallon of water everyday,,, Getting Married in September i HAVE A DRESS TO FIT INTO! :)
  • AmaranthaS
    AmaranthaS Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in. Just starting our employee challenge to walk at least 10,000 steps per day - that challenge starts Monday. Decided I needed to do something with my diet if I was going to make any improvement. I want to lose a total of 64 pounds. Using FitBit along with MFP to accomplish both these challenges.
  • Eatsomethinggreen
    Eatsomethinggreen Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    After having my son I have seen the scale creeping up. Now withing the last month I have gained 15 pounds. 15! That wasbas much as I lost after 2 months of working out, gained within half of that time. I am now 196 at the same weight I was when I delievered my son almost 2 years ago. My goal is to be 145 and lose 50 pounds im hoping to reverse the direction of the scale before I reach the dreaded 200's.

Are yo having any kind of chart or spreadsheet with people's gain or losses? Thanks
  • karih2012
    karih2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes. When the 30 day check in comes and everyone posts their new weight I will be writing it down. I have also thought about after everyone has checked in letting everyone know who is in the top 5. I hope this has helped :)
    After having my son I have seen the scale creeping up. Now withing the last month I have gained 15 pounds. 15! That wasbas much as I lost after 2 months of working out, gained within half of that time. I am now 196 at the same weight I was when I delievered my son almost 2 years ago. My goal is to be 145 and lose 50 pounds im hoping to reverse the direction of the scale before I reach the dreaded 200's.

Are yo having any kind of chart or spreadsheet with people's gain or losses? Thanks
  • bradford721
    bradford721 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think I came into this challenge a little late. What it the 30 day deadline?
  • karih2012
    Options
    Many started on the 23rd but many have came in after that. If you would like to post when your 30 days are over you can or you can just jump into it and post on the 23rd and go from there. Its up to you good luck :)
  • bradford721
    Options
    I think I will weight in on the 23rd so I can be with the group. I have lost a little weight, but my morning bloodsugar was 201. Still go a lot of work to do.
  • smrt_86
    smrt_86 Posts: 2
    Options
    hello all . after having my fourth daughter 9 weeks ago im 190 today. at the time of delivery i was 208. i started my weight loss journey 4/25/2014 weighing 195 because this was also my fourth c-section and i wanted my incision to be healed . so we'll see how this goes i want to get down to around 160-150 just to fit in my old clothes again. before my having kids i was around 100-120. i'm 5'5 so when i get to my goal i'll decide then if i want to lose more. good luck everyone
    :smile:
  • bradford721
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone: I made some bad food choices yesterday and my morning bloodsugar was 240. This journey is about losing weight and reducing my bloodsugar. I don't want to go to insulin injections, but that is the path I am on if I don't find the right path to be going down. Need lots of encouragement.:cry:
  • karih2012
    Options
    We all make mistakes, dont beat yourself up. I know I have a major cheat day coming up due to plans on going to TGI Friday's for my fiance and his best friends 21st and to celebrate our friends upcoming wedding. If food in the house becomes too tempting try a food purge and get rid of the temptation. We can do this :)
    Good Morning Everyone: I made some bad food choices yesterday and my morning bloodsugar was 240. This journey is about losing weight and reducing my bloodsugar. I don't want to go to insulin injections, but that is the path I am on if I don't find the right path to be going down. Need lots of encouragement.:cry: