• ZenInTexas
    ZenInTexas Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I run. :smile:
  • suncluster
    suncluster Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    I am a runner and I have very few friends that run too.

I am running a 1/2 marathon in August.
  • Eringettingfit8
    Options
    hey everyone! i could use the running support as well. my second half is this october so i'm about to dive into training pretty soon. took too long of a break from running and now i'm kicking myself for it!
  • DonPendergraft
    DonPendergraft Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Anyone who runs and would like to add me, feel free!
  • marikevr
    marikevr Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • Be11adonna
    Be11adonna Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have been running for a year and currently training for my first half in October.
  • CarsonRuns
    CarsonRuns Posts: 3,039 Member
    Options
    What is this running thing you are all going on about? :D
  • Be11adonna
    Be11adonna Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, same goes for any others! I start my first marathon training program in the Summer and would love to share motivation and support with other runners.
  • timeasterday
    timeasterday Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • RayInMotion
    RayInMotion Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a runner!
  • nimler
    nimler Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for more running friends. please add me!
  • sillyshamrock11
    sillyshamrock11 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Also a runner! Been running regularly just over a year now. Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm training for my first 10K on Memorial Day. :happy:

10502468.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • brianlsummers
    brianlsummers Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. That goes for anyone that likes to run and would like to be friends. I started getting back into shape about a year ago and lost 75 pounds and most of it has been through running. I ran my first 5K in about 10 years a couple weeks back and finished in 25:48 which was awesome to me considering I couldn't run a 1K a year ago. Still working on my endurance and speed, my long runs are usually in the 7 to 7 1/2 mile range, but did an 8.1 mile trail run over the weekend.
  • eliseandlila
    eliseandlila Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Request sent! I would also love more MFP runner friends! Feel free to add me too.
  • Aquamum9
    Aquamum9 Posts: 51
    Options
    I'd say you can add me, but we just became friends yesterday already. :bigsmile: Any other runners, feel free to add me!
  • Melissa26point2
    Melissa26point2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I run, so feel free to add me too
  • czmmom
    czmmom Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • aswearingen22
    aswearingen22 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I started running consistently about 3.5 years ago and since have completed about a dozen half marathons and two marathons. I'm in the middle of running 5 spring half's (2 down, 3 to go) and next month will start training for marathon #3 (and possibly #4) in October. I'm also trying to lose the weight I gained during marathon training last year while trying to figure out how not to do that again this year!;)
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    I have been running for about 2 years and am running my first marathon next week. I am very active and am looking for all types of running friends. Feel free to add me.

....did someone say "Run for Nachos"

Michael