New Challenge! Total Body/Arms/Abs: 1 MAY START

Options
Hi guys,

So once again its on! Lisaisassisa and Smiley have added in their workout challenges, and I am wondering if there are any takers? Lisa's is on previous discussion thread but she has said she can emailo it, and I will have to post the Arm one on my IG (nalzino)or email it.

Keep pushing!

Replies

• lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    My email address is lisaissasa@yahoo.com. Title the subject "Head to Toe" I also made a check off list. I like lists.
  • TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hey! I missed out on the last one (and I know my butt HATES me for it) so I am definitely down for May's challenge(s). Is it possible to get them both emailed to us?
  • Magrape2MaGreat
    Magrape2MaGreat Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'll email the arm one. Lisa has the top to toe -I still need to ask for my copy!
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    I sent an email request. I use the same user name for my email as I do for my profile so if you don't see it, perhaps in the spam folder.
  • verdemujer
    Options
    I received it! And this is perfect because I had to quit my kickboxing class for the month. Boat crunches - how awesome. I never knew they were called that. And I had to go look up floor triceps - duh. :laugh:
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I received it! And this is perfect because I had to quit my kickboxing class for the month. Boat crunches - how awesome. I never knew they were called that. And I had to go look up floor triceps - duh. :laugh:

LOL
    You are not alone in looking up the exercises. I had to a long time back. I developed this workout from various challenges. I took the exercises I liked and combined them into this routine. The boat exercises are truly difficult for me. I sometimes cry. I also flop all over the place trying to do the Russian twists. I flop like fish out of water. Quite sad really. Lol

I developed this workout because I wanted a workout that would encompass the parts of the body that I wanted to keep lean and sexy. I do not want my arms flapping in the wind like a flag, or my belly bulging like I am carrying a bundle, or wide backside that needs the reverse beep to let everyone know, "step aside!"
  • cmleo
    cmleo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I recieved the email, thanx lissaissasa, u were a trooper not giving up on me getting it, i worked on form yesterday, alot of hard core combo here... love it
  • verdemujer
    Options
    I was thinking about this on the ride home but it was so nice, I went for the miles on my bike ride home. Tuesdays and Thursdays are longer work days. I of course was absolutelty starving by the time I did make it home. I also will have to figure out how to do some of these with kettlebells as that is what I have. : )
  • LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    HELP I have a couple friends in this group I just read their postings about this group and I quickly joined!! Can I get the workouts emailed to me??!! lmgodzik@gmail.com please please please???