Hello All

Options
Hey how are all of you doing?? Seems it be a good idea to join this group for the simple fact we are after the same goals lose weight!! I hope to lose 10 by june or even more. Hope to recieve good advice and tips to reach that goal as well as give back the same support =)

Replies

• DEPick
    DEPick Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!
  • Katevt1
    Katevt1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I'm in New Zealand and we do weight by Kgs so working in lbs. might be a challenge but I'll give it a go! I've successfully lost using MFP and running but somehow I've let the weight creep on! We're going into winter here and I'm gutted to find out my jeans don't fit! I don't want to buy the next size up as I want to fit what I have. I'm also starting to train for a half marathon in November so this ties in well. Not sure if 10lbs is achievable but something is better than nothing!
  • BoxingLifestyle
    BoxingLifestyle Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks DE and Kat you can do anything you are willing to work hard at good luck to all =)
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Hi Katevt1, 10lbs is 4.5kg :) you can do it, Good Luck all!!
  • KatVarley
    KatVarley Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Hi guys... new to this group type thing.... going to fuddle through and get the hang of it. Excited to have support and give support to make this a productive Month
  • DEPick
    DEPick Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi Kat. Just stay engaged and post occasionally! If you want a bit more accountability grab some active friends and give them permission to chastise you if you disappear!