Who is completing tomorrow?

Options
Anyone else completing the shed tomorrow? If not, Where are you guys in the program? Congrats to everyone no matter where you are at!!

Replies

• mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I had already started when the group had formed and I did each Level for 30 days . I'll have 19 days left for Level 3
  • thanson563
    thanson563 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I took rest days, but I'm jumping to Ripped in 30. That one actually calls for 1 or 2 rest days, so I'm hoping to do better. I'm mad that I didn't do before pics, I think this time I will.
  • pistachiopeas
    pistachiopeas Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'll be completing tomorrow! I can't wait. Though I think I am going to keep doing Level 3 every other day until my vacation to Las Vegas on May 8th!
  • Jade2240
    Jade2240 Posts: 162
    Options
    I'll be completing tomorrow! I can't wait. Though I think I am going to keep doing Level 3 every other day until my vacation to Las Vegas on May 8th!
    Yay awesome job! Are you going to post before/after stats?
  • Jade2240
    Jade2240 Posts: 162
    Options
    I took rest days, but I'm jumping to Ripped in 30. That one actually calls for 1 or 2 rest days, so I'm hoping to do better. I'm mad that I didn't do before pics, I think this time I will.
    I'm excited to start ripped in 30 with you!
  • katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    3 days left.. I probably wont start RI30 until I finish the shred completely :) My start date is Saturday
  • pistachiopeas
    Options
    Yay awesome job! Are you going to post before/after stats?

Thanks! Yeah, I was thinking of posting the stats on the morning of May 1st. Will you?
  • ashleyjohnstonn1
    ashleyjohnstonn1 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'm actually completing the shred tonight! I won't be able to work out tomorrow, so I am going to double up tonight. After my workout I will take measurements and post stats :)
  • bobbietaylor733
    Options
    I am completing the 30DS today!!!!!! YA!!!!!! Although I decided to take every 4th or 5th day off for recovery, I feel great! Much stronger and ready for Ripped in 30, I`ll check in with my stats tomorrow morning....:drinker:
  • WordWhimsy
    WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I started out strong, but then really got sick of the dvd, that happens with me, I was actually surprised I made it through 15 days, haha!

Good job to all of you who completed!

I think I'm going to try to get back to doing the dvd 2-3X per week for strength, but I don't think I could do it more than that. I'm just really not an exercise dvd person.
  • beautifullyblessed16
    beautifullyblessed16 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I am done! :-)
  • TurboTam
    TurboTam Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm done! Can't believe I made it! Excellent work everyone! Woo Hoo! Now on to Ripped in 30! I haven't even looked at this DVD so I have no idea what I'm in for in the morning but here we all go!
  • pistachiopeas
    Options
    I'm done too! Can't believe I made it. Thanks everyone for all your support. We should all be so proud of ourselves!