W2/D3 plyo

Options
mummybabyjojo
mummybabyjojo Posts: 87 Member
Oh yay plyo has come around again :-S. Today wasn't too bad I didn't stop at all until the second circuit during the drills. After the first set of drills my arms are so worn out that I can never complete the ski abs and in and outs for the full length of time... Do you all have the same problems? My legs want to but I have no upper body strength left it's very frustrating!

Going to skip recovery tomorrow and do something else instead I find it such a waste of time as it goes on far too long for such little calorie burn - I need to eat!

Replies

• KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I was not in the zone today, but I did it. By the second basket ball jumps round I just thought I was going to cry, but kept at it which is all that matter :)

Currently having a delicious mango protein smoothie to reward myself :)
  • abens123
    abens123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I think I really like this one...in a weird way. tonight I had youth group and usually I stay at work from about 5:00 to 5:45 until dinner and eat there. Well, I am never really excited to eat at church.... so I thought it'd be a great time to get in a workout before. I felt really good and got the work out in and made it just time to church and we played dodgeball and "churchy ball" so I'm sure more calories were burned.
  • Artificer22
    Artificer22 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    This one always sucks. Pushed thru though. So sore. Amazing that no matter how many times you do it, it still hurts. Must mean im doing something right.

I too will be skipping Recovery tomorrow. Work has me lifting 2 tons worth of salt so i think ill get more than enough workout from that alone. Have a great one everybody
  • lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    i did plyo today because i accidentally read the calendar wrong and thought recovery was yesterday lol
    i've gotten so much better at this workout!