May!

Options
diddyk
diddyk Posts: 269 Member
Hey everyone, summer is rapidly approaching! I've prepped a May file, however I can't populate the starting numbers until we finish April. I think we should start growing our group again, invite your friends over!

Here is the link for your reference:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IfjuKmiuVh3FLsfjT2g6ikragW1B0jdd1e5VsufqKHw/edit?usp=sharing

Replies

• anjani_009
    anjani_009 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Thanks Diddyk! I will try to make a post today in the general forum and invite people to join! :)

The summer is coming! So for the May challenge I suggest: 15 push-ups, 25 squats, 50 sit-ups and 75 jumping jacks (or as much as you can)
  • rparkman
    rparkman Posts: 15
    Options
    Jumped back in for May after a long time off, thanks for doing this.
  • dianabee1985
    dianabee1985 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just joined! My numbers are the biggest ones so far :/ ! Looking forward to losing them!
  • anjani_009
    Options
    @rparkman: great to see you back here :)

@dianabee198: Welcome, happy to have you here! :)
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm in, finally getting started this month!
  • msidnuga
    msidnuga Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have a ways to go, count me in :D

Will someone please explain "how to add myself to the list" ... Thanks
  • msidnuga
    msidnuga Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    NVM, I'm on the list now, I was on a tablet last night and had no way of clicking in a box, anyway on laptop now, so simple :D
  • dianabee1985
    Options
    Hi!! How I hate jumping jacks LOL
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Can someone add my weight. My computer is down. My phone wont do it. 211.8! Thanks!
  • tyrantduck
    Options
    Can someone also update my weight for me? I'm at work and apparently my browser is too old or crappy (or both!) to update anything on the spreadsheet. Down to 322.2 as of this morning. Thanks!
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Thanks to whomever! :)
  • anjani_009
    Options
    Welcome to all the new people! Let's work hard together :)
  • Summer913
    Summer913 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I recently started using myfitnesspal and I'm looking for the extra support and motivation to lose weight. Can I still join the challenge for May?
  • anjani_009
    Options
    @Summer913: Of course, the more the merrier! I entered your name to the list, you just need to enter your weight. Great to have you here :)
    (if you don't know your weight for the previous weigh-in dates, just enter the same number as your current weight)
  • tyrantduck
    Options
    ugh, i didn't post my weight on friday because i was hitting my pms time, now i'm holding water like a bathtub and of course, my weight went back up by about 6 pounds. so by NEXT week I should be able to post my weight again. sometimes i hate being female.
  • adchill
    adchill Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    It took courage to put my weight because I keep gaining instead of losing. Not happy at all!!!!!
  • dianabee1985
    Options
    14.8 lbs ALMOST 15 lbs in a month! :D 32 so far!