Too much protein causing stalls?

Options
ali59oc
ali59oc Posts: 130 Member
I would much appreciate some input. My diary is public. I have been bouncing between 171 and 169 for weeks. After studying my Food Diary I believe it's due to too much protein and not enough fat. I know I'm in Keto (stinky stinky stinky!), my carbs are always super low, so that isn't the problem.. But the number just won't go down. Clothes are very loose though. I *may* be obsessed with the scale, too! Thank you in advance for your help!

Replies

• deans_mama
    deans_mama Posts: 11
    Options
    I peaked at your diary and noticed high protein on average. Check out this site to find your marcos. http://keto-calculator.ankerl.com/ Protein stalls me too.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I looked at your food diary as well. I noticed that other than today your protein grams tend to range from 83-100+
    That seems high to me.
    I know I would stall on that many protein grams a day. I tend to do better and lose more with 53-60 grams of protein a day.
  • Tanukiko
    Tanukiko Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Not sure what your current weight is, but for a 1200 calorie diet it does seem your protein in a bit high.
  • ali59oc
    ali59oc Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for confirming my diagnosis. I've changed my protein to 20% (60 g) and will eat more fat..