Week 4

Options
123stefania
123stefania Posts: 167 Member
Hi,

Just finished week 4 day 1. I was a bit intimidated but I did it, very proud of myself. :)

Replies

• PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    Well done! You did great. You should be proud; this is a big week.

You're starting to get into the "head game" part of the program. Remember that your body is ready for anything the program tells you to do. Your brain may disagree but you are ready.

Congratulations on a good run.
  • micheles234
    micheles234 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Stefania, I did w4d1 April 30. I started c25k during week 3. For my second 5 minute run I had to run 3, walk 1 and then run the next 2. It was tough. I hope tomorrow, w4d2 I can run as recommended. Good luck to you!
  • crazyqueencarla
    crazyqueencarla Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I just finished Week 4 Day 2 today. I've had to take slightly longer walking breaks after the third interval due to stitches and I may repeat this week... but it feels awesome! I've stopped and started C25K before and have never gotten this far, so it feels awesome!

Good work and keep pounding the pavement!
  • jharm3
    jharm3 Posts: 6
    Options
    I just finished W4D2 last night, never, ever thought I could run for 5 minutes straight, I did it!! Good music is key, Brown Eyed Girl came on for my last 5 min run and it was the perfect pace for me, made it so much easier to finish! Week 5 looks a little daunting though!!
  • tabbyblack13
    tabbyblack13 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I did my first attempt on W4 D1 on wednesday. I'm going to try again on Saturday.