Flavors of Home

Options
PippaJo_
PippaJo_ Posts: 233 Member
Uh, YUM!

Also, I'm so excited that now I can have a L&G that's just as easy as the other meals. (I hate to cook. Seriously - even chopping lettuce and veggies is beyond me some days.)

So far I've only tried two (one was out of stock when I ordered). Very tasty, and filling. My weight seemed to really do well on the days I've had them, too.

Only drawback so far.....holy schmoley, the ORANGE. I don't see any artificial colorings in the ingredients, so I'm assuming it's just the tomato/paprika/turmeric, etc, but....do NOT get it on you! (Which is very difficult, given the way the meals are packaged.)

I got some on my shirt the first time I had one - how, I have NO idea, as I WAS careful - and it hasn't scrubbed out very well. :-(

I've also had orange lips after each time. :-( Not a good look for the office.

Replies

• loveme76
    loveme76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip, I added one of the ones available to my next order. Oxiclean (sp?) normally gets out tough spots.
  • bargainshpr
    bargainshpr Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I ordered some of these. Haven't tried them yet. Any adjustments needed when cooking the meatballs or chicken dish. Any tips suggestions on preparing Flavors at home. Thank you for the headup on the orange staining.
  • PippaJo_
    PippaJo_ Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    They're microwave meals, shelf-stable, very similar to the Hormel Compleats. No prep necessary, just nuke.
  • bargainshpr
    bargainshpr Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you