Step Challenge Part Two!!

Options
Modellabell
Modellabell Posts: 448 Member
Hello Spring Flingers. For anyone who is resistered for the mini-challenge on Matchup, we have to register for the second half or part two of the challenge. These challenges go month to month...boy, can you believe it..it has been a month already:wink:

Irek_Wawa, please add anything else you think is needed.

Thanks

Replies

• Irek_Wawa
    Irek_Wawa Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    For the second part of our steps challenge register via the link below:
    https://matchup.io/group/309/2014-spring-fling-challenge-part-2

It starts immidiately after our first one ends (5th / 6th May).
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    This is a great challenge!! Very motivating. I encourage anyone who has a step tracker to do it. Thanks so much to Irek for setting it up.

That being said, I am not going to do the challenge this time around because I am going to be focusing on strength training. That means that the top spot is now up for grabs. Who is going to go for it???
  • sewmom73
    sewmom73 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I missed out on the sign up last time, but I did register on the Match Up site, it doesn't look like I'm on the list for the 2nd part of the challenge. Can I still get added???
  • Irek_Wawa
    Irek_Wawa Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I missed out on the sign up last time, but I did register on the Match Up site, it doesn't look like I'm on the list for the 2nd part of the challenge. Can I still get added???

It has started today, so unfortunately you've just missed it :(
  • kimjutjor
    kimjutjor Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I now have an UP band and would like to join this mini-challenge if it starts again. Please post it early enough so I can get joined in time. Sounds fun and motivating.