Check in May 1-10

Replies

• R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member

Green: Yes
    Total 1/27

Blue: Yes
    Total 2/31

@k80flek--there was no pizza and no ice cream. However, I was filled with good cooking, wonderful dinner rolls, turtle cake, almond bars, Dutch Letters, Dutch pastries, kettle corn, roasted vanilla cinnamon nuts, and chocolate truffles. It was delicious and full of treats that are out of my normal routine. :love:

@kawookie--Glad that your Dad continues to makes steps back to healthy!

Off to a great start! Looks like a great group this month!
  • Date: may 2nd
    Green: yes
    Total/Goal:2/20

Hydr8 (or Blue): blue
    Total/Goal: 2/31
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    May 2

Green: yes, Chevy style
    Total: 2/25

Blue: yep
    Total 2/30

So guys, I added a welcome message because I need test subjects. I need to do too much grading in the next few days and so I had this brainstorm -- voice comments! I found an app but I need to know if it is working. Would someone listen to my welcome message and see if it works well? Thanx.
  • ktaylormusic
    ktaylormusic Posts: 151 Member
    Friday May 2
    Green: yes, 2/25
    Blue: yes: 2/31
    16000 steps today, a record for me! Made eating green easy, even given it being my daughter's birthday party today with the best brownies ever.
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    May 2

Total: 1/25

Total: 2/30

@K80flec: Thanks for the 5k wishes. It's in just a matter of hours. Good job on the melting inches!!!

@GrandMaKandy & @Chevy_Smart: Thanks for the wishes. I'll let you know if I survived tomorrow.

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    May 2

Hydr8: Yes
    Total: 2/30
  • moneil25
    moneil25 Posts: 311 Member
    02May RED. 0/20

I hope to walk today I think the rain has ended I am at 1200 calories a day so I need those extra exercise calories.

@grandma 13 flights of stairs. Awesome

@Kawookie I'm so happy for you and your family that your dad is getting better.

@Ktaylormusic. Congratulations on the 16 thousand steps.

@Chevy My husband is a man of many talents. LOL. We are retired so he will try anything
  • miridai
    miridai Posts: 303 Member
    May 1st
    Green: Yes, trampolining day

May 2nd

best of luck for this month eveyone :flowerforyou:
  • GrandMaKandy
    GrandMaKandy Posts: 259 Member
    Date: 3rd May
    Total/Goal: 2/25

Total/Goal: 1/20

Can't remember how many times I filled my water bottle so just logged 4 cups ~ but could have been 6 cups.
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    May 3rd

Total: 3/27

Total: 3/31
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    May 3
    Total: 3/25

Total: 3/30
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member

Green: Yes--Chevy Style
    Total 2/27

Total 3/31

Got some sun on the soccer sidelines---I had forgotten what SUN looked like... I am still not completely over the germ-plague that I had at the end of last month...I so look forward to being back to "normal". For now---I can not get enough water or sleep. :yawn:
  • Date: may 3rd
    Green: no
    Total/Goal: 2/20

Hydr8 (or Blue): blue
    Total/Goal: 3/31

worked nine hours. didn't eat lunch and overate ate dinner. lost track after a certain point was i was dog tired
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    May 2 & 3
    green - yes, both days
    3/31

Yesterday's diary looks a little odd because I take my own GF foods to supplement what I can eat of what the Cub Scout pack provides for the familes, but it worked and I was able to squeeze in beef brisket from the Order of the Arrow They smoke it under the direction of a professional pit master and use the proceeds to help maintain our local Scout Camp and provide scholarship funds for underprivileged kids to do Boy and Girl Scouting. It is darned good eating for a darned good cause.

blue - yes, both days
    3/31

I bought myself a liter of water at the gas station on Friday morning to have with me while I was running my pre-Scout Expo errands and refilled it yesterday morning. It's hard to count glasses of water while you are running around chasing Cub Scouts, but it's easy to know that you've finished the liter bottle, filled it back up and drank part of it again. :-)

Today I am merely teaching Sunday School and doing a 5k race, plus camp laundry. It should be easy to stay in the green at least. I read through everyone's check ins - congrats on your NSVs and successes! I won't comment on each, I've already written a short story here. :bigsmile:
  • dezawada
    dezawada Posts: 238 Member
    may 3

red calories
    blue water

Just restarted my program and got a fitbit flex.
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    May 3

Green: Double red (that is when you eat enough for two days in a day!)

Total: 3/31

Dude, yesterday was awesome. I did a 5k walk downtown and then we went to the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame and the Great Lakes Science Center. Unfortunately there was too many free goodies -- donuts, ice cream, etc. etc. and I ate lots of it. I walked over 6 miles on the day, but I don't think that in any way compensates for my poor eating. Well, back on the wagon today!
  • miridai
    miridai Posts: 303 Member
    May 3rd
    Green: Yes, another trampolining day

May 4th

Total: 4
  • GrandMaKandy
    GrandMaKandy Posts: 259 Member
    Date: 4th May
    Total/Goal: 4/25

Hydr8: No - found challenge late into the evening - but will be on it tomorrow for sure!
    Total/Goal: 2/20

Beautiful walking day made it easy to drink my water ~ oh yeah!
  • moneil25
    moneil25 Posts: 311 Member
    03may and 04 may. Green. Both days total 2/20

Walked both days and got in over 10 thousand steps each day
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    May 4th

Total: 4/27

Total: 4/31
This discussion has been closed.