jefit app to log- anyone available to share routines?

Options
misselk
misselk Posts: 18 Member
Hey everyone! I started NROLFW about a month ago and have really enjoyed it! I've been using jefit to log my routines, and I love using my phone. It is a pain to create the routines, though, and I was wondering if anyone has them available to share for the rest of the stages?

Replies

• catdevrandom
    Options
    Hey! I'm there too! Though I've just started and I don't have the routines set up... But I'd love to share the burden of creating them!

Send me your profile via PM?

Cheers!
  • alferguson19902014
    Options
    I have created a routine for all of the days in stage one. I will share if anyone is interested!
  • catdevrandom
    Options
    Yes, please!
    I'll send you a private message with my profile :)
  • catdevrandom
    Options
    Hey all!

I've just created the Jefit routine for Stage 2. If anyone wants it, add me as a friend there. This is my profile: http://www.jefit.com/2138768

Cheers!
  • marieann82
    marieann82 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have created a routine for all of the days in stage one. I will share if anyone is interested!

I would love to get it if possible! Thanks.
  • marieann82
    Options
    I friended both of you on JeFit. My username is Merrypepper.
  • catdevrandom
    Options
    Ok! Just accepted the request and shared the routines :)

Tonight I'll try out the Bodyspace app and see which one I like better :)

Cheers!
  • marieann82
    Options
    Thanks! catdevrandom
  • Point202
    Point202 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've had to modify the routines a little (to accommodate what equipment I have at home). But I'm on Jefit and would love some friends there. Same name Point202 over at Jefit :)
  • catdevrandom
    Options
    Great, I'll add you!

I tried to try the Bodyspace yesterday but couldn't do it. Just didn't have the patience to figure it out while trying to work out! In addition, it seemed to me way too focused on the social aspects of it, not on the routine itself...
  • Amy_hum
    Amy_hum Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'd love to get your Stage 2 workouts if you don't mind! I start on Monday. I'll send you a friend request through JEFIT.
  • terrie_k
    terrie_k Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Terrie_f on Jefit I think. Not 100% how to share routines but I have made all from 1-3 (or as close as I could).
  • catdevrandom
    Options
    @Amy: routines shared :)

@Terrie_f: so you're ahead of us all! I'll make stage 4 and share with everyone then :)
  • catdevrandom
    Options
    Hey all!

I've just added Stage 3 to Jefit and shared it with the ones who are in my friends list. If anyone else is interested, please send me a message here in MFP (I don't get the notifications in Jefit, I don't know why...).

Some exercises I had to add as Kettlebells instead of Dumbells, and other exercises I had to add as custom, but I guess it is good enough to follow :)

Cheers!