• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    May 4
    Green - yes - Chevy style
    4/31

Blue - yes
    4/31

That's 2 Chevy days out of my goal of 15 for the month. 5k update: finished 288th out of 453. Time 38:20. I am one tired Myssi right now. Thanks for your encouraging words everyone. I wouldn't have done it without you. Meetings at corporate office tomorrow. Oh, joy.
  • roccovole
    roccovole Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    @Chevy_Smart Thank you! :-) x
  • roccovole
    Options
    @GrandMaKandy - the app I am using is "Drink Water Beta" by Asplink which is free in the Google Play Store (my phone is Android). It was free and there are quite a few different ones - you have a widget on your home screen showing the number of glasses you log and reminders including vibrate. It doesn't take up much phone memory and I am finding it very helpful! :-) x
  • roccovole
    Options
    May 2
    Green: No
    Total: 1/25

Blue: Yes
    Total: 1 / 20

May 3
    Green: Yes
    Total: 2/25

Total: 2/20

May 4
    Total: 3/25

Blue: No
    Total: 2/20

Apologies for grouping 3 days together - will try to do it daily in future. :-)
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Green:

May 1 - No
    May 2 - No - But close to Chevy Style! - Even on my red days I keep counting
    May 3 - Yes - In Control
    May 4 - Yes - In Control

I am feeling good about it this month.
    Got my step average for May up to 12332.. trying to average 14,000 a day - this will take focus! :smile:
  • dezawada
    dezawada Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    May 4

Yes 1/20 green
    Yes 2/29 blue

A good start
  • fionauu
    fionauu Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    May 2nd

Green yes : 2/31

Blue: yes: 2/31

May 3rd
    Green yes : 3/31

Blue: yes: 3/31

May 4th

Green yes : 4/31

Blue: yes: 4/31

I really got to get better and going to this group everyday after i complete the diary. thats my new goal for this week!!

Thanks @Chevy_Smart & congrats to everyone that completed last months challenge :drinker:
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    May 4
    Total: 4/25

Hydr8: Yes
    Total: 4/30
  • roccovole
    Options
    May 5

Total : 4/25

Blue : No
    Total : 2 / 20
  • GrandMaKandy
    GrandMaKandy Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Date: 4th May
    Total/Goal: 4/25

Hydr8: No - found challenge late into the evening - but will be on it tomorrow for sure!
    Total/Goal: 2/20

Beautiful walking day made it easy to drink my water ~ oh yeah!

Sorry for the confusion, I did drink my water, I copied and pasted and didn't change the water to yes... silly me
  • GrandMaKandy
    GrandMaKandy Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Date: 5th May
    Total/Goal: 5/25

Total/Goal: 3/20
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options

Total 4/27

Total 5/31

Not a successful fasting day--I could tell it just wasn't going to work today. Instead of a complete derail I managed to have a good "normal" day. :love: I will call that a WIN!:drinker:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    May 5
    green - yes - Chevy style
    5/31

blue - yes
    5/31

A third Chevy style day, which is good because tomorrow is shaping up to be another "you mean I have to make time to eat?" day. My father-in-law may have had a TIA/stroke today or he may have some other problem, but he says the whole left side of his body feels as if it's asleep. He has been admitted to my hospital so I'll be able to go to his room at lunch to get the scoop on what MRIs with contrast show tomorrow morning. (prayers would be appreciated, if you're the praying kind) MRI w/o contrast showed something inconclusive, venous doppler scans and carotid artery ultrasound came back okay according to the nurse I talked to. BP was "very high" and cholesterol is high enough that they started him on Lipitor. On the positive side, he was arguing with the nurse that he didn't want insulin because he thought if they put him on it during his stay, he'd have to stay on it forever. (She got that cleared up nicely - I was very pleased with the way she explained it. I stood out in the hall and listened.) Another positive is that they brought him dinner while I was there and he used his fork with his left hand. He has good function, he's just numb on the left side. I'm hoping they find a compressed nerve in the MRI tomorrow. That's no picnic, but it's sure better than a stroke.

Presuming he's still doing well and I am not needed there, I have to go vote in a local election after work and then I have Cub Scouts. Maybe at 8:30pm i can have dinner.
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    May 5th

Total: 5/27

Total: 5/31
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    May 5
    Total: 5/25

Total: 5/30
  • dezawada
    dezawada Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    May 5
    Green 2/20
    Blue 3/29
  • moneil25
    moneil25 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    May 05 Green 3/20
  • fionauu
    fionauu Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    May 5th

Green Yes 5/31

blue Yes 5/31

i was sooo close to my first green:No day. i was 94 calories over my goal. thank god for that beautiful safety net lol. this wouldn't have happened if i didnt wait till the next morning to finish logging.oh well, you live and you learn
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    3rd: Green: Yes
    Total/Goal: 3/25
    Water: Yes
    Total/Goal: 3/31

Did my Group Power/Body Pump class YaY - Achilles a little tender afterwards - but improving every day. Still managed almost 13K steps (limping LOL)

4th: Green: Yes
    Total/Goal: 4/31

Just over 12K steps and some serious shopping for DH who is desperate for clothes that fit - he too has lost a few pounds in his efforts to support.
    5th: Green: NOOOOOO
    Total/Goal: 5/31

A lovely day - walking in Bluebell woods with friends and their beautiful girls - at the top of the hill a church selling refreshments to fundraise - idyllic. Then back to their home for fabulous home cooked pie (not had pastry in such a long time) and wonderful wine.

@R_Queenie - sounds like some amazing food and I think the key phrase you used was :
    out of my normal routine

- but planned and fun.

AND a fabulous NSV -
    Instead of a complete derail I managed to have a good "normal" day.

@SonyaK - sounds like an ideal ending to the day - Green Day AND Chow Mein - what more could you ask for.

@ktaylor - excellent stepping!! Happy birthday to your daughter - sounds like a good celebration if the brownies were
    the best brownies ever

@Bruceapple - you're off to a fabulous start for May.

@rlstep - well done for the 5k

@miridai - I know all is well with the world when I see you've been trampolining

@Melissa - residentials with young people are a challenge and I'm so impressed with your ability to stay green. (I never could). My thoughts are with you and your family - hope your FiL is back on the road to good health.

@dezawada - YaY to the fitbit - you'll love it.

@Kawookie - sounds like you had an amazing day May 3rd - enjoyable and tiring (5k and 6 miles - total WoW)

@moneil - now the weather is better you'll leave us all standing - you've done it before!! Amazing and wonderful.

@roccovole - the water app sounds good

@Chevy - go Chevy with the steps - you'll be at 14K before you know it (I find running up and down stairs helps LOL)

@fionauu - well done on creeping closer and closer to that elusive 'green' day.

Edited to correct a typo.
This discussion has been closed.