Favorite TV shows?

Options
13»

Replies

• Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Throwing this odd ball out there: House Of Cards on Netflix.

I'm not a huge political drama fan but Kevin Spacey is really good in this along with the rest of the cast.

Otherwise I approve of the rest of the suggestions. Lots of great things to watch!
  • tk2222
    tk2222 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I like Buffletop Crumpetsnatch as much as anyone, but Sherlock itself I just find tedious beyond belief. A shoddy House knockoff without even the modicum of complexity and vulnerability that show managed. The very definition of style over substance. I really don't like it.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I love Sherlock. The wedding episode the last season was one of the best piece of TV I have ever seen.

I could not get into Farscape. I really disliked one of the characters and gave up in the middle of the first season...
  • tk2222
    tk2222 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I go back and forth on Farscape. Sometimes I think it's bloody brilliant, sometimes it just looks like a mishmash of bright colors and gimmicks.
  • nicca_jb
    nicca_jb Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Re: Farscape, I didn't watch it at first, thinking it looked entirely too cheeseball. Then I gave in one day when I had nothing better to do, and ended up streaming the whole series over, like, a weekend (might have been longer, not sure, I was in college lol). I really fell in love with it, and I think it was at least partially to do with the fact that I already knew Ben Browder and Claudia Black from Stargate by that point -- yeah, I know, reverse order -- and loved them both. It was neat seeing them in a different dynamic.

Plus, come on! Jim Henson!

Oh, on the Henson note, Creature Shop on SyFy is badass.
  • seismicmuffin
    seismicmuffin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Netflix:
    House of Cards
    Orange is the New Black
    American Horror Story
    Supernatural
    Firefly
    Sons of Anarchy
    Sherlock
    Doctor Who