workout apps?

Options
lpgone
lpgone Posts: 4 Member
Does anyone use a workout app to track NROLFW progress, and if yes, which one?

Replies

• catdevrandom
    Options
    Hey there,

I'm using Jefit to take my routine to the gym, but I track my progress using a spreadsheet that you can find here: http://maggiewang.com/2008/05/20/new-rules-of-lifting-for-women-diet-calculator-and-workout-logs

My profile in Jefit is http://www.jefit.com/2138768. Add me if you want to share the routines!
  • lpgone
    lpgone Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I also use a spreadsheet to track progress, but I am tired of making paper notes in the gym and then inputting them into my spreadsheet. There has got to be a way to capture this once and only once.
  • skbarton
    skbarton Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Store the spreadsheet in Google Cloud or or some other cyber storage and then add your data from your phone if you have a smart phone?
  • marieann82
    marieann82 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Those of you who are using jefit--is it the free app or the purchased app? I think the purchased app can upload stats to your computer? Have any of you tried that?

Getting the book today! Trying to figure out the best way to take the routine to the gym.
  • catdevrandom
    Options
    Those of you who are using jefit--is it the free app or the purchased app? I think the purchased app can upload stats to your computer? Have any of you tried that?

Getting the book today! Trying to figure out the best way to take the routine to the gym.

Hey! I use the free Jefit and it is able to sync to the online version. I'm not completely in love with it though, as I feel the need to transfer my logs to the Google Docs spreadsheet afterwards.

I'm thinking about giving Bodyspace a go, as some other ladies around here said it is better!
  • marieann82
    marieann82 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info...will look at Bodyspace, too.
  • yogibella
    yogibella Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I've been using Jefit too and I like it but it is a pain to load workouts for each stage. Thanks for sharing about Bodyspace.... I'll look into it:)
  • catdevrandom
    Options
    I've been using Jefit too and I like it but it is a pain to load workouts for each stage. Thanks for sharing about Bodyspace.... I'll look into it:)

I agree! That's why we've been sharing the load and sharing the workouts :) In which stage are you? We have stages 1 and 2 set up already...

Add me if you want, I'm also catdevrandom there :)

Cheers!
  • yogibella
    yogibella Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    hi cat!

I'll send you a request:) I'm at the end of Stage 3 but I'm taking a break right now since I'm training for a half-marathon. But once the race is over, I hope to get back into it. I saw the download workouts on Jefit but couldn't figure it out lol.

ps love to meet more lifters and fellow nrol4w'ers! feel free to add me:)