Here's my updated stats:

Weight:157.6 --> 158.8
Bust: 38.5 --> 38
Waist: 29.5 --> 29
Right under Belly Button (the part I want to shrink MOST!): 35 --> 34.75
Hips: 37.5 --> 37.5
Thigh: 23.5 --> 23.5
Upper Arm: 11.5 --> 11.5

So even though I've gained a pound (probably due to water retaining since I'm so sore!) I've lost 1/2 inch off my waist and bust, and 1/4 inch off of right under my belly button!

Starting level 2 tonight!! BRING IT JILLIAN!!

Replies

• beautifullyblessed16
    beautifullyblessed16 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Great job! Any loss in the waist is a great loss in my book. Melt it away! Keep it up.
  • educatyion
    educatyion Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats on completing week 1 and positive perspectives on overall health! Just finished day 5 and looking fwd to starting week 2 tomorrow.
  • TurboTam
    TurboTam Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Completed week 1 this morning! Now for week 2, let the Rippin' begin!!!
  • EmiDeeDoo
    EmiDeeDoo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm TECHNICALLY completing week 1 today, buuuuut I'm gonna keep on with it a little longer until I've got all the moves down pat. I want part 2 to be a challenge, not a complete wipe out. Congrats to all the folk graduating ahead of me, though!

I don't have anything to measure with and my scale is playing with my feelings while I have my monthly (up til the bloating, it was still saying I'd lost around two/three pounds). I can say that I SEE a difference in my abdomen and somewhat in my arms/legs. Biggest change is happening to my tush, though. A definite, noticeable lift in the rear sector. I'm pleased with myself so far. :B