Check in May 1-10

Options
1235»

Replies

• kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Just a quick note to let you all know that I'm in grading h#ll. My grades are due tomorrow, so I will update you all then on my progress with my green/blues and help with the spreadsheet (if needed). I'm doing okay, I just have way too many papers to grade and not enough time to do it (grades are due tomorrow late morning)!

See you all tomorrow!
  • fionauu
    fionauu Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    May 7

Green yes 7/31

blue yes 7/31

May 8

Green yes 8/31

blue yes 8/31
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    6th: Green: Yes (Chevy - minus 17)
    Total/Goal: 5/25
    Water: Yes
    Total/Goal: 6/31

Pilates and strength training today.

7th: Green: Yes
    Total/Goal: 6/25
    Total/Goal: 7/31

Thighs, Bums and Tums today - not been for a couple of weeks so it was good and challenging.

8th: Green: Yes (a Chevy - minus 30)
    Total/Goal: 7/25
    Total/Goal: 8/31

I went to the Dr's to get Achilles checked - got gel and instructions. Most of the stretches I've been doing any way for my Soleus. When this injury has healed I must keep my promise to myself and go to a runners clinic.

@R_Queenie - you've been unfortunate - fighting bugs for weeks. Take care.

@Chevy - especially hotel stairs - though you do get strange looks from the other guests!!

@Jbharwood - Hope the vacation was Fab-U-Lous. I just love it when ice-cream happens - fortunately that's not too often. It's hard as locally we have prize winning Artisan ice-cream that is Amaaazzing.

@GMK - YUK weather here too. It's not getting any better. Stepping ain't easy at the moment.

@Melissa - Great that you have Clarity re: your FiL. It will help your family and you have a better idea of what you have to deal with now - which is good.

@kawookie - do what you need to stay well in the midst of this chaos. The end of the academic year can be stressful.

edited for: typo
  • GrandMaKandy
    GrandMaKandy Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    9th May
    Green: No
    Total: 7/25

Hydr8: No
    Total: 3/20

Went out to dinner and totally blew my budget ~ loads to eat and a few glasses of wine took care of that!
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    May 9th

Green: Yes
    Total: 9/27

Blue: Yes
    Total: 9/31

Great day today, indulged a little too much in chocolate at work but got in a 17mile bike ride (farthest so far) so managed to stay well within my budget.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    May 9
    Green - yes - Chevy style (That's 4/15 for my personal goal)
    9/31

Blue - yes
    9/31

I feel bloated and icky because I haven't managed much exercise this week, but there's not much to be done about it. My FIL is having surgery on Monday to fuse two discs and maybe remove some bone spurs. I'm thinking a week in the hospital afterward because he will have to be able to help my MIL help him up and down. (She has emphysema.) After that, home health for PT and possibly wound care. He's in better spirits today because there is a plan.
  • fionauu
    fionauu Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    May 9

green yes 9/31

blue yes 9/31
  • miridai
    miridai Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    May 7th

May 8th

May 9th

May 10th

Total: 10

working and trampolining and watching ice-hockey championship, GO SLOVAKIA :laugh:
  • roccovole
    roccovole Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi - sorry to log four days together but it would have been my mum's birthday on 8th May and I have been a little sad/distracted this week. will try to log daily or at least alternate days, in the next round.

May 7
    Total: 6/25

Total: 4/20

May 8
    Total: 7/25

Total: 5/20

May 9
    Total: 8/25

Blue: No

May 10
    Green: No
    Total: 8/25

Blue: No
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options

Green: yes
    Total 7/27

Blue: yes'em!
    Total 9/31

Green: yes-Chevy style
    Total 8/27

Total 10/31

Did a 3 mile walk with my Chihuahua today...can't count the number of people that were shocked that she could walk a serious distance. Seriously? Like small dogs can't keep up? Was more sad when they mentioned their own dogs at home and heard that they were larger breeds and didn't feel like they would be able to walk that distance!!! Dogs were MEANT to walk / run. We are such a fat nation. Rant over.

Indulged in ice cream cake (a mothers day weekend treat). Ice cream makes me :bigsmile: .

Happy Mothers day to all! :flowerforyou: (early wishes)
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    May 10th

Green: Yes, barely
    Total: 10/27

Total: 10/31
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    May 10
    green - yes - Chevy style (that's 5 of 15)
    10/31

blue - yes
    10/31

Went to the stepmom's yesterday to see her and the punk kid sister. I'm in trouble for not bringing my kids. I promised her I'd bring them next time, but when I do take them, they make her a nervous wreck so...they are so much louder than she's used to.

R_Queenie - some people just shouldn't own dogs. If it doesn't rain this afternoon, mine is doing 5 miles on the mountain with me. She loves it. She slows me down, because she sniffs everything and jumps in the creeks, but she's a good hiking buddy. I wouldn't take a chihuahua up there, 3 miles is probably plenty for a small breed, but my lab/ponter mix is in heaven in the woods..
This discussion has been closed.