Ideal App?

Options
Shenanagins85
Shenanagins85 Posts: 116 Member
Hey folks.
Someone had recommended an app called ideal appetite premium to me instead of loggin on here because it's geared only towards ideal protien phases. I was wondering if anyone had tried it or heard of it? The first week is free however to continue you will have to pay either for a 3mon or 6mon subscribition.

Replies

• ChampagneHrglss
    ChampagneHrglss Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of it - and I'm a total cheapskate so I wouldn't go for it. A coworker gave me a fitness tracking arm band and I was so excited until I realized it was a subscription service to see the data. It's in a drawer now...
  • Shenanagins85
    Shenanagins85 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I did download it. But thank goodness for the one week free trail. I've used it once. It's pretty cool to track your stuff and recipes just email your coach from the all. However, I'm right with you and I'm not even sure I used it a full day. It's no like MPF you can't make friends or anything. I rather do this with some support if possible. Oh and as far as the recipes
    Go Pinterest is the place to get them.
  • ChampagneHrglss
    ChampagneHrglss Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    God, I love Pinterest. We started a Pinterest board at my clinic and about once a week I go on a pinning rampage.

I tried making the potato puree flatbread the other day and now I'm pretty much addicted to it. SO GOOD.
  • jkimmer
    jkimmer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    how can I find you on Pintrest? A lot of the things they say is level 1 really isn't so be careful. Not sure how long you've been on IP and you may already know that not all are approved for the levels it says they are. But would like to try the bread you were talking about.
  • jkimmer
    jkimmer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I downloaded it and didn't care for it as much as MFP. You do know that there is a MFP app if your looking for something that you can use away from the computer. I'm a cheapskate too... Free is always a GREAT price!