5th DAY ON ATKINS! LOOKING FOR SUPPORT

Options
sio915
sio915 Posts: 10 Member
Hey everyone! I am on my fifth day of Atkins and am just looking for others taking the same journey. :)

Replies

• VaporHero
    VaporHero Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 11 days into Atkins. Its quite exciting. I've been eating only meats, veggies and salad and have already lost 14lbs. Youre actually not supposed to weigh yourself until 14 days because during week two you dont lose much weight and its kinda frustrating. It's starting to pick back up for me. You will definitely lose weight! Im so excited for you and welcome! Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. Im not a Atkins guru, but I'm pretty close to where you are, so I'd be honored to help any way I can.
  • Thejujubee68
    Thejujubee68 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Day 1 for me on induction. It was a pretty easy day. Looking forward to quick weight loss without deprivation.
    Tried the Atkins PB cups...Delish! Looking forward to meeting other Atkins friends:)
  • VaporHero
    Options
    Day 1 for me on induction. It was a pretty easy day. Looking forward to quick weight loss without deprivation.
    Tried the Atkins PB cups...Delish! Looking forward to meeting other Atkins friends:)

Welcome and congrats :)
  • skinnyone2012
    skinnyone2012 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I will be at the end of my 2 weeks on Sunday. I have lost 8 lbs so far. It is coming off slower for me due to my age I think but still, its coming off. Im thrilled to be seeing lower numbers. The first few days are hard, no doubt about it. Hang in there and it will be worth it.
  • EbonyAries
    EbonyAries Posts: 19
    Options
    I have just finished the first week of induction, and have lost 10lbs. Feel free to add me, im looking for support too.
  • EbonyAries
    Options
    Also, could someone please tell me how to update my ticker, as my 10lb loss isn't showing up. Thanks.
  • timwhoa
    timwhoa Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    its good to have you around, atkins groups is a good place to be, many of us are regulars here
  • VaporHero
    Options
    Also, could someone please tell me how to update my ticker, as my 10lb loss isn't showing up. Thanks.

Go to "My Home" then click the scale underneath your profile picture and add your losses :)
  • EbonyAries
    Options
    Thanks VaporHero, I have managed to get it sorted now.
  • VaporHero
    Options
    No problem