Accountability

Options
So I completed Kick Start with a great loss, then 2 days in R28 I got hit with a nasty flu. It's all kinda gone downhill from there. I'd planned on starting R28 again last week but had to have a minor surgical proceedure which ment no exercise for a week and antibiotics which left me with an upset stomach. So I'm going to redo kick start to help me get back on track. With my fast starting right now - a plus is that I'm on a night shift tonight so I'll sleep most of tomorrow. Although our discussion board isn't as active as others, I think it's because the FB group is so active and supportive. MFP is just another tool to help us achieve our goals, one thing I've learnt using MFP is that the days I go off track - I don't log. So if you don't see my completed food diary for the day - hit me up, I most likely need a push to keep on track.

Replies

• Zimziwi
    Zimziwi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Accountability is what I need too, it is too easy to have extra this and have extra that. This is the second time I have started KS and again 3 days in my sweet tooth took over and lead me astray. So back on track today and my second fast is on wednesday. For the next 10 days I plan to go hard and have no tastes or extras which arent on the menu. Every time I get close to breaking into the 80's. i shy away and sabotage. Not this time. i know you will all be watching :).
  • Holly_Gets_Hot
    Holly_Gets_Hot Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey, I hope your fast is going well! My fast day is Tuesday and I’m currently doing Kickstart again. I was doing super awesome but recent health complications have led to weight gain …. NOOOOO!!!! Anyways, got that sorted and am moving on. The issue I have now is, my doctor has taken me off my contraception as we are wanting to get pregnant next year. That means for the first time in 3 years I have TTOM… I am hoping that’s what is affecting my scales, cause this week they are just not my friend which makes no sense cause I know kickstart makes me drop weight… Really need to push through and not let the number affect me.