cheat weekend

Options
It was my cousins birthday this weekend and I could not resist the temptation ! I had a few long island ice tea, brandys and a cheeky take out afterwards , does that mean Im out of ketosis now :( ? Im too scared to weigh myself lol but I feel quite bloated so im sure that's bad news

Replies

• Aerosam
    Aerosam Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Wondering about this myself as I have a couple of weekends away coming up where my food options and willpower (lack of) combined will probably mean I'm gonna go to carb hell for a couple of days...
  • EbonyAries
    EbonyAries Posts: 19
    Options
    Sorry to say this, but one day on carbs will bring you out of ketosis. Well, it did for me anyway. Have you got some test strips to check? You might be one of the lucky ones, where your body goes back to fat burning mode, after a day or two back on Atkins.

Were you on induction when you had a little slip diet wise?
  • florenciagysbertha
    florenciagysbertha Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Sorry to say this, but one day on carbs will bring you out of ketosis. Well, it did for me anyway. Have you got some test strips to check? You might be one of the lucky ones, where your body goes back to fat burning mode, after a day or two back on Atkins.

Were you on induction when you had a little slip diet wise?

right oke , no i havent actually .. well i guess i wont weigh myself for a week and see what's the damage
    I was on atkins 1972 induction phase 1