Options
Hi. I just started T25 Alpha today. I have a 6 yr old and gained a lot of weight with her and kept almost 50 lbs. I just had another baby 4 months ago and again put on quite a bit of weight. This time I want to get serious and lose it. No more pretend workouts for me! No wii fit games or just walking. I've lost 37lbs since I had my baby but only 10 from working out. I did the 30 Day Shred but I got bored with it fast. The last stage took me over 2 weeks to complete (boo). So today I started T25. I definitely didn't nail it, but doing the modified version I was able to keep up pretty good. I hope to improve that! I'm shocked at how fast it went by! I started, was panting, and next thing I know, I was doing the cooldown. I have a feeling I might like this program a lot better! Oh and is it just me or does the guy look and sound like Will Smith? Lol

Replies

• PixieQueen25
    PixieQueen25 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just started T25 Alpha today. I have a 6 yr old and gained a lot of weight with her and kept almost 50 lbs. I just had another baby 4 months ago and again put on quite a bit of weight. This time I want to get serious and lose it. No more pretend workouts for me! No wii fit games or just walking. I've lost 37lbs since I had my baby but only 10 from working out. I did the 30 Day Shred but I got bored with it fast. The last stage took me over 2 weeks to complete (boo). So today I started T25. I definitely didn't nail it, but doing the modified version I was able to keep up pretty good. I hope to improve that! I'm shocked at how fast it went by! I started, was panting, and next thing I know, I was doing the cooldown. I have a feeling I might like this program a lot better! Oh and is it just me or does the guy look and sound like Will Smith? Lol

It's just you LOL I like me som Will Smith.. but Naw Sean has his own look. He does sound kind of nasely though. LOL

Hey congrats on picking T25. I like this workout because I have seen a lot of improvement in inches lost. I also love it because it works so well with my current crazy job schedule. It is definately ok to do some or all the moves from the modified Tonya. But Try each day to mix up your modified moves to the higher level. I found that you can also modify the "higher" level but still be going at like a bit faster pace then Tonya and still be okay. It's like a "middle ground" lol. All Sean really wants you to do is the best that you can do. You will get stronger each day.

I will warn you... Measure your calves tomm. before the workout. Measure all of your self before the workout; it helps. But measure your calves. This workout; if done completely in proper form will hurt...(so good) on your calves a lot. I don't know about the modified version though.. but the higher levels are crazy on the calves lol. But needless to say I was surprised when my BFI % went down by 3 percent body fat in one month. LOL

Good luck.