level one-day two

Options
Claire594
Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
Post when complete. I haven't done it yet I forgot that someone in my sons school was having a fancy dress pirate party in class today so I have to run out now and try to get an outfit and a present. bad mummy alert but once I get that done, I will be straight back to do day two. Not looking forward to it as my arms are sore from yesterday and I can hardly walk down stairs, my thighs are on fire. Good luck today people.

Replies

• GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Done!
    Needed fewer sips of water this time lol.
  • Claire594
    Options
    Day two done. Managed to squeeze it in before work. Can I say Owwww!!! legs are on fire but feeling great.
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Day two done. Managed to squeeze it in before work. Can I say Owwww!!! legs are on fire but feeling great.
    My calves are burning!
  • hopperem
    hopperem Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done. Is my left thigh that hurts most! Quite enjoyed it today...
  • LaraineET25
    LaraineET25 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Day 2 complete! Managed to do it with less stops today, I definitely find the strength the hardest part!
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    DONE!!!
  • Claire594
    Options
    I'm having problems walking down the stairs lol. I forgot how sore you feel the first couple of days. 2 days down, only 28 more to go :)
  • spgebhart
    spgebhart Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm having problems walking down the stairs lol. I forgot how sore you feel the first couple of days. 2 days down, only 28 more to go :)

omg I know. And trying to sit down on the toilet! I have to hold onto the wall hahaha.
  • caityouth
    caityouth Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    day 2 done. my legs were super sore this morning but still managed to pull thru.
  • spgebhart
    spgebhart Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Done as well!
  • 2muchchocncrisps
    2muchchocncrisps Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • Trackerfit2
    Trackerfit2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    All done too!
  • megsterella
    megsterella Posts: 69
    Options
    DONE!

While it was still very hard it was somewhat easier than yesterday. I took less breaks and I managed to put a little more effort in the cardio aspects. My arms and legs are goners, though, haha.