Who's still pushing play??

Options
mummybabyjojo
mummybabyjojo Posts: 87 Member
The group has gone a little quiet lately who's still with us?

If you've missed a few don't worry about it just come back in where you left off - you can do it all it takes is a little time, a lot of motivation and some extra support!

Keep pushing play :-)!!!

You can do it!

Replies

• Artificer22
    Artificer22 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    im still here and still going. Just been busy lately and not able to log aside from my comp. Lets keep it going everyone
  • KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Diggin' deeper
  • lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    it's always down to a few people once month 2 comes around lol
  • mummybabyjojo
    Options
    Lol it looks like its only us from the 1st group who are still slaving away! Well well done to us for doing it twice and still having the enthusiasm :-) brilliant!!

Hopefully some more members will get a new surge of willpower and get back into it -- you can do it!!!

Month 1 is coming to an end! Well done everyone :-)
  • KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Once you make it through one round it's so easy to keep going. Like... I don't know what I did before Insanity! Haha!!
    Just curious- I was looking into some of Shaun T's other workouts. Has anyone looked into T25. I like the idea of the workouts only being 25 minutes long! But I wonder if that wouldn't be a massive let down after 4 months of Insanity.
    Or Insanity Assylum. The only thing I don't like about that is the equipment that comes with it. I love that there's no equipment in Insanity, just your body
  • mummybabyjojo
    Options
    A friend of mine did T25 after insanity and said that it was a good workout although not as intense as insanity(some of the discs in the second half were but as it was only 25 mins she didnt feel too taxed afterwards) - in the end she re-started insanity again as it didnt give her the kick that she wanted.

I've got it and am planning on doing it after/with NROLFW once I finish this round of insanity. The way I see it is its only half an hour which is a perfect start to the day, once the workouts take an hour its just too long and not sustainable in the long run. I want to get it over and done with early on in the morning without having to get up before 6 - I'm missing my sleep!