Looking for Medifast/TSFL friends

Options
Hey all,

I started the TSFL program in March and am looking for some friends for motivation and encouragement. I am hypothyroid and have lost a bit slower than most, but so far 11lbs is more than I could lose in a year so I am pleased!

Would love to add some fellow medifasters to my list. :)

Replies

• geekishgirl
    geekishgirl Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I know you added me yesterday but I thought I would say hello on here anyways. I too am new to this. I started on April 8 and so far I am very pleased with my results. I also have hypothyroidism and didn't even think about how it might effect my weight loss. So far I've lost 12 pounds in 2 weeks but all I'm really attributing that to right now is how horribly I must have been eating before I started this!
  • kimberlyannme
    Options
    Yes, I started Medifast after eating clean and organic for 2 years to no avail (gain and lost same 8-9lbs). I'm so happy to have found this program.
  • p0nderful
    p0nderful Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello All:
    I started yesterday, and it actually was not so bad. I am looking for friends so that I can give and get support. I am diabetic with one kidney and I would be much better 40 lbs lighter. Just taking it one day at a time. Can someone tell me what to do with the oatmeal??

p0nderful
  • _benjammin
    _benjammin Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    Hello All:
    I started yesterday, and it actually was not so bad. I am looking for friends so that I can give and get support. I am diabetic with one kidney and I would be much better 40 lbs lighter. Just taking it one day at a time. Can someone tell me what to do with the oatmeal??

p0nderful

Good luck!
    I couldn't stand the oatmeal. I got a muffin recipe from my coach that was/is wonderful. I'll see if I can find the email and copy/paste the recipe here for you.
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! *waves* I'm Meagen, but you can call me Meag or Sirens. :bigsmile:

I just ordered Medifast yesterday & hope to start it next week! I have multiple health issues that all would be better with lost weight, but the catch is, they also make me gain it like crazy. -____- I have hypothyroidism, PCOS, insulin resistance, & a pituitary tumor that I'm currently on medication for. Been gaining/losing the same 10 pounds and I'm ready to get rid of it for good!

Anyone feel free to add me. I love meeting new people, especially people who are doing the same thing as me! :flowerforyou:

~Sirens
  • MCLA4mom
    MCLA4mom Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I used the 5 &1 and lost 70lbs and then used the Habits Of Health to keep it off for over 2 years! Just follow the program. Let me know if you need extra support. There s a lot of online resources!
    Jennifer
  • Catvish
    Catvish Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm on the Medifast program as well. I've lost over 30lbs :bigsmile: I love the program and the all healthy habits I've adopted and applied since I started this program. Anyone is welcome to add me as well for support on here. I log my good daily and make it available to friends to help keep myself accountable. :happy: Best of wishes to everyone!! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • dsmgirl03
    dsmgirl03 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello - My year anniversary with Medifast and Take Shape for Life is next week, May 24th, boy let me tell you...I have had some learning experiancing....so many positive ones! I am a bit off track now, as you can tell by my tracker - In Feb, I was down 100 pounds, so I've gained a bit back in the last few months, but it's all because I've made some bad decisions and ate things off program, so if your just starting out - DO NOT CHEAT! I didn't, not until I'd been on the program 9 months and down 100 pounds, I don't know if I felt like wow - I'm starting to look and feel so much better what's one bite going to do..., well if your addicted to carbs and sugar like I am, it's never just one bite, so please don't allow yourself to go there. Follow the plan, then go on maintance and learn to live and be healthy the way we're supose to be. I never went off the program, would just cheat by the end of the day, so it adds up.. I'm working with my coach to get me being back to being 100% on program, hopefully today's my day! So, I'm looking for some accountability as well and maybe I can share a few things since I've been on program awhile...it it truely the best thing I've done for myself, ever.
  • jdavis1999
    jdavis1999 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just ordered Medifast and expect to start on Monday. Please friend me, too!!
  • khmciver
    khmciver Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just joined Medifast and today was my first day. I'm not going to lie. It's been hard. I'm looking for a group to support each other while on medifast! I've always eaten what I want, but now I'm getting married in November and I really want to lose weight. Food has always sort of ruled my life. I always think "Oh, I'll start tomorrow", but this time I have to do it. The shake wasn't the greatest thing, the oatmeal bar was so-so, I had my lean and green for lunch, then I had the cheese nacho crisps for a snack just now. Those are truly disgusting. Then tonight I'm supposed to eat the ziti and then a brownie for my last snack. The think I'm worried about is the fact that I think this stuff is gross so far. And I'm concerned I won't want to eat the same thing every day for 7 days. Do y'all have any tips for what you've done? Thanks so much! And I hope it's going well for all! I'm excited to have a support group to lean on!