Options
Claire594
Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
Post here when done.

Replies

• blackizbutiful
    blackizbutiful Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    today is day 4 for me as well I don't know if my eyes are messing with me but this morning when I measured my waist it was 35.5 last time I measured it was 36.5 soooooooooooo.....I don't know but I am psyched to see where this journey takes me. I'm also combing T25 Beta today is day 4 as well
  • hopperem
    hopperem Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    day 4 done - and I am so going to measure my waist when I get home! Thighs not feeling so sore today.

Thanks for all comments on weights and days. Am going to stick with my 2kg. Managing a bit more everyday...so is obviously working! Think I will have one rest day after day 6...as I tend to run on a Sunday morning and not sure my thighs are strong enough to do both (yet!)
  • blackizbutiful
    blackizbutiful Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    In all honesty I do find myself getting stronger and stronger even with the jumping jacks I'm going the distance.
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Done. I feel it's getting a little easier. I even did the jump rope instead of jogging on the spot like usual. I'm rubbish at the lunges but even today I feel my form was a little better.

I'm going to wait until the end of level one to measure. I don't feel any changes yet and I don't want to be disappointed if I'm still the same.
  • LaraineET25
    LaraineET25 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done and it nearly killed me!!! :embarassed: I did 5k out in the local park, came home feeling great and went straight into 30DS. Big mistake! I knew from the first set of jumping jacks I was gonna struggle but carried on. Have planned sat as a rest day and didn't want to have to change that by not completing today. Onwards and upwards:happy:
  • losemybigthighs
    Options
    Done! Is it just me that is finding it harder as the days progress? I'm not really sore but seem to have a harder time doing the pushups and strength workouts.
  • megsterella
    megsterella Posts: 69
    Options
    Done! Woot!
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Done, but only day 3 for me. I didn't do 30 DS yesterday but I did do another workout. I'll be catching up over the weekend.
    Push ups are definately my worst exercise.
  • caityouth
    caityouth Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Done was definitely a lil harder for me tho cuz I played softball the night before and did my C25K hopefully day 5 I'll do better
  • Trackerfit2
    Trackerfit2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Done (yesterday), for me cardio seemed better but the lunges were tough!
  • spgebhart
    spgebhart Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm falling behind, I just completed day 4. Good job everyone!