May 2014 Check-ins

Options
teamryan90
teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
Today I am on day 59 of P90X. I have lost 16 pounds in the 59 days. I have been running 3 days a week preparing for 5K runs. I ran my first 5K last month and will be running my 2nd 5K in 2 weeks.

Please feel free to post weekly or daily and share anything you like including any questions. For those who are interested and those who want more accountability feel free to join my Total Team Beachbody Support and Motivation Group on Facebook. The link is below for anyone interested.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/527307200663612

Replies

• alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    I am on my 2nd month of P90X. I have lost 2 more pounds since my last weigh-in. 87 pounds shed in less than an year thanks to a few rounds of Power 90 and on month 2 of P90X. I am feeling great. I am looking forward to bringing it and completing the last 60 days strong!!!

Keep up the great job everyone!!! If I can do this anyone can. Stay positive!!! :smile:
  • igottacomeup
    Options
    I am just starting TurboFire week 2. Thanks for the encouragement.
  • teamryan90
    teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    How do you like turbofire so far? I have heard it is a great program.
  • beckyyates
    beckyyates Posts: 85
    Options
    Tony Horton 10 minute trainers, running, and kettle bells have been my workouts the past few months. Spring is finally here in the northland so hopefully I can hike, bike and run the trails often.